Reviews for Abandon Ship
DarkDragonessFliesEveryWhere chapter 9 . 12/25/2013
Dean has black hair in both the books and movies.
DarkDragonessFliesEveryWhere chapter 8 . 12/25/2013
I like Patrick. He reminds me of myself when I was younger. I also tried to sing Pirates of Penzance. I can't do it in one breath, I didn't even get to the ending of the first line.
DarkDragonessFliesEveryWhere chapter 7 . 12/25/2013
I found out that Daphne Greengrass is in the same year as both Harry and Draco also I vote for Dean and Harry.
kage kitsune 14 chapter 15 . 12/14/2013
Update soon, please.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/16/2013
Dean is black...So I would guess he has black hair, him being an African-American...or an African-British...whatever.
Leo Dray Thanatos chapter 15 . 10/27/2013
I find it sad that you won't continue this story...!

I would have been especially interessted in the relationship of harry and dean, how they'd finally get together and stuff...
sandipi chapter 5 . 9/26/2013
I know this is an old story but I LOVE Patrick and his songs.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/28/2013
Your princess bride quote makes me want to watch the movie again, and again. Hehe I love that movie, I also love Harry Potter! This fic is also epic! I quite like it!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
Draco: Voldemort

Luna: Harry

Severus: Dumbledore

Fred: Harry

George: Harry

and Prof. Stynehope? there was no information about her in the chapter
Cuptate Mango chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
Love how patrick comes up with these songs makes me wonder if he has a secret pie compartment in his robes!
Entoarox chapter 15 . 12/3/2012
na, snape makes sense, he doesnt trust voldy, he doesnt trust dumbles, and he doesnt trust fudge.

but no matter who wins, he'll seem to have been on their side all along.
bluemesa356 chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
you must like "The Sound of Music!"
chelly12 chapter 15 . 3/25/2012
I hate dumbledore x
twistyguru chapter 2 . 11/3/2011
The Purveyors of Pie!

foflmao!
Chrystel Malfoy-Potter chapter 15 . 9/11/2011
This is awesome. I was a bit hesitant, but once I've started to read, I couldn't stop. Can't wait for an update and jeep up the fantastic work.