Reviews for Abandon Ship
Cad2u chapter 14 . 3/3/2008
hahaha! your story is brillient! keep on writing!
baka egyptian chapter 14 . 2/26/2008
I thought that this story was cooky, crazy, and insanely hilarious. I love it. Especially the pie song. That was perhaps my favorite part of the fic. I also really like the pairing, it's rare alright.
bluDraconis chapter 14 . 2/10/2008
wow... Youre a great writer that leaves me little to complain about and I thank you for my favorite kiddie Patrick, who always leave me happy. I also love the political and "third party influence" background behind the young folks antics. If they were to sit back and really look at the details behind their actions, well, they would consider themselves geniuses now wouldnt they?

Update soon,

kerrick ( bludraconis) (',;,')
Elicitra Potter chapter 14 . 1/21/2008
Hey ! HAHAHA! i LOVE this story! its got the dry sense of humor that i love! that and Patrick is adorable! and a little to like me when i was younger... creepy. lol plz update soon! o and when are dean and harry getin together? i wanna know! please? lol cya! and Good luck on the next chap!

-Elicitra

ps . PLEASE UP DATE SOON! BIYA!

pss . skittles.
Olaf74 chapter 9 . 1/19/2008
InsanityamI chapter 4 . 1/7/2008
I LOVE PATRICK! I WANNA TAKE HIM AWAY AND DUNK HIM IN MY COFFEE!:)

Insanity rules
TLDriver66 chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
What's with the spanish chapter titles?
Callistus Revisited chapter 14 . 12/7/2007
I read your profile, so I know you're really busy, but I still wanted to beg you to update. This story is fantastic! Its the best one I've read in a long time, which is pretty surprising considering how addicted to fanfic I am... At first I didn't think I'd like the pairing, but you're doing an amazing job with it! Hope everything goes well with your college applications, and that you can update soon!
Shimo Ino chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
This is awesome!
AyameKitsune chapter 14 . 11/9/2007
*Grins* I love this fic, I can't wait to see what happens next, and I hope you update soon.
moi chapter 5 . 11/1/2007
alreight. good chapter. i think that the pairing should be either Harry/daphne or harry/Luna. OR, harry/OC muggle
b-nothing chapter 14 . 10/31/2007
great story! excellent thems, i love Harry's character in this... so funny!
Cap'n Scurvy Gums chapter 3 . 10/28/2007
haha that's awesome.. do you come up with those little rhymes yourself? they're quite good, lol
LandUnderWave chapter 14 . 10/27/2007
I *love* Andrew. You've made him one of my favorite, perhaps *the* favorite character in this story. Of course, everyone else is fun too... Thanks!

Lilz
Ren chapter 14 . 10/20/2007
OMG I love your story. its so hillarious and I cant wait to read more. I love the crazy harry and Patrick! I rather like the Harry/Dean pairing. its refreshing to have something new. Like Harry/Riddick or Harry/ Fenir Greyback. Sorry my spellings bad. so for your pole, which im guessing is for another story. those two or any male really. Since i started Yaoi I can not look at my boys with girls lol _ good luck.
552 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »