Reviews for Abandon Ship
I hate dumbledore x
twistyguru chapter 2 . 11/3/2011
The Purveyors of Pie!

Chrystel Malfoy-Potter chapter 15 . 9/11/2011
This is awesome. I was a bit hesitant, but once I've started to read, I couldn't stop. Can't wait for an update and jeep up the fantastic work.
dobby chapter 15 . 8/8/2011
That was amazingly good. loved Patrick Granger, he could prob have his own story.

You started great with Harry and Dean but was kinda disappointed it kinda tapered out to a nothing. Shame really cause there are no great Harry/Dean pairings.
X-WelshAngel-X chapter 15 . 7/14/2011
Hey, I really enjoyed this story so far but was wondering if it was abandoned as you haven't updated in a while? Also I LOVE PATRICK, he is hilarious, I loved when he came into DADA with Hermione's book. I laughed so hard. Update soon.

Angel x
Jimbocous chapter 14 . 5/4/2011
Majorly fun story so far, with sm egreat elements. I'm really, really hoping this has not been abandoned? Thanks for a great read so far!
Rori Potter chapter 15 . 4/29/2011
That was brilliant. Update soon.
WarriorDarkAngel chapter 15 . 3/26/2011
MercurialInK chapter 2 . 2/25/2011
Oh, those ickle firsties, what will they think of next?

Also: Purveyers of pie? I think I love Hermione's brother.

This fic rocks!

blackwylf chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
lol I totally adore the pie song! (And will undoubtedly have it stuck in my head for days. :grin:)
Felixis chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
I love Patrick. So. So. Much.

Can I keep him?
IchigoRenji chapter 15 . 10/15/2010
can't wait to see what happens next, great story
Jun March chapter 15 . 9/11/2010
Just finally finished reading the whole story today after I started last night, and so far I have to say it's been awesome. The OCs sort of remind me of other stories, but are written well enough that even though they seem a bit Sue-ish at first glance, you more than make up for it. Ptrick's segments at the end where awesome while they lasted, so I guess I'm one of those that were saddened by it not continuing as much.

Anyway, it's been a pretty promising story so far, and I'd love to see how it's continued. I will have to ask though if it's even gonna be continued at all, since is telling me it hasn't been updated for 2 years. If it isn't, you might want to say so in the summary or on your profile, or else fans like me end up left hanging.
Shadow of Flame chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
One question: where did the pie song come from? If it's a real song, give me the link/artist/writer, please? And if you/someone you know wrote it, you/that person is either a genius or has a strange mind. Or both. Actually, most likely both. And that's good.
CharmingKarma chapter 14 . 7/27/2010
Amazing story! I loved every single part of it! Except the lack of Harry Dean goodness D: still, I can honestly say that this story has some of the best OC's I've ever read about :) Fantastic job! Thanks for writing it! I hope your muse for this story will return someday!
553 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »