Reviews for Abandon Ship
Slytherson chapter 3 . 10/4/2006
please update soon!
imgonnadie chapter 3 . 10/3/2006
On interesting story so far. Patrick is a character who if you ever met in real life you would either love, hate or love to hate ... it is it hate to love ... oh well never mind. Please do continue to write. I now await your next chapter.
CloudySky chapter 3 . 9/30/2006
I like the song :-)

Like the whole story, actually. I hope you manage to keep tothis standard of humor.
Mage-Alia chapter 3 . 9/30/2006
I have only one thing to say about this story that sum's it up nicely.

!

...And incase that got edited by the computer by accident I'd like to say I nearly Cacked myself Laughing. *Grins*
Vellouette chapter 3 . 9/30/2006
That was a very funny song! I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

On a serious note though for a second, I really liked the advice you had Harry give Dean's little brother. I have 5 children, all boys, 15,12,11,9 and 7 years old and while they all look like carbon copies of each other, they all have vastly different personalities and what I expect from one son I don't expect from another because that isn't his strength.
NATWEST chapter 2 . 9/29/2006
draco, ,fred, and george has to follow Harry. Reasons are

1)draco is survior he love his family but he's not stupid, yes he want power hell who doesn' he follow darkside he loses everything money and he has to be abuse I could never see him doing that willing

2)luna I just love her she strong and she doesn't follow the norm of people and people underestimate her.

3)Fred and George just hate the fact people think their stupid and plus has not respect for authortive just like me that why I love them

Lastly Severus is just TRIED OF BEING USED FOR THE GREAT GOOD/FOR THE ON GOING OF KEEPING THE PUREBLOOD ALIVE just needs a break of it all and new choices.

great story.

For pairing

I love harry/draco

harry/luna

or harry and one of the twins

just cannot see ginny little sister and she's a stacker

serverus not right teacher old remus yes now that hot serverus and remus.

please update soon.
Lady Melime Alasse chapter 2 . 9/26/2006
As to who goes where:

Draco - Voldemort - he's been raised to worship Voldy, and he worships his father too. That in itself would prevent him from going to Dumbles, besides he probably knows very well how manipulative said Headmaster is. He knows that the Ministry couldn't find its own ass with a roadmap. He doesn't really think for himself, so I don't see him as ever choosing a side other than Voldemort.

Luna - Harry - she's too eccentric to ever truly be accepted by Dumbles and his Order of the Fried Turkey, so she won't go to him. She doesn't like the Ministry (who does?), so she wouldn't go there. And I don't think she's capable of turning to Voldy.

Severus - Voldemort - Do you really have to ask? He's too deeply immersed in the Dark to ever really choose anything else. And he HATES Harry for what James did to him.

Fred & George - Harry. They're smart, so they can see very well how manipulative Dumbles is and how moronic the Minstry is. They are also firmly against Voldy, and intensely loyal to Harry.

Prof. Stynehope - too soon to tell.

Very interesting beginning. I like how you got Harry to HAVE to accept Ginny's help. And Patrick Granger is just too cute.

I think it will be very interesting to see where you go with this story. Good luck!
SamZelRavSmash chapter 2 . 9/24/2006
Fred, George, and Luna should be on Harry's side. Draco on Moldy-Voldy's. Good by the way, but odd because of lack of story showing how Harry changed from the end of year five to now.
Vellouette chapter 2 . 9/24/2006
Fred, George and Luna should be on Harry's side 100%! I think it would be funny if Draco was on Harry's side to, but wasn't happy about it, you know Harry was the lesser of all other evils as far as Draco was concerned[?]. Severus, I think he is still keeping his options open at the moment. His loyalty lies with the person yielding the most power so in the end he will either go with Voldermort or Harry. While Harry may remind Snape of James he is to cunning a Slytherin to completely cut himself off from Harry when it is power that Snape wants and Harry has it.
MiFo71 chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Well, lookie here! This is refreshing! Original, with a plot, and more than a "passing" grammar, diction, and spelling! I'm overwhelmed.

Now THIS is a story I'd really liked to see more of it.

(Sorry, I'm a little - or not so little - frustated at the falling quality of fanfiction at mass, it makes it really troublesome to find pearls like this. Thanks, this gives a pos on my Favs)
Vellouette chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
I'd love to tell you to just work on Replay. The thing is, this story is just to funny, so I guess I'll settle for telling you to work on both stories.
psycho13 chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
interesting plot line, looking forward to your next chapter. DOWN WITH DUMBLES!
Randl Scot chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
I relly don't know what to say now I like th eplot and all you said at the end of this chapter that this is not a Harry & Ginny paring if it is not then why do you have this story as a Harry & Ginny pair?

I think that is should be place into the right pairing I am not flaming or anything but this story makes no cents to me so I can't say anything about this story sorry but this is what I think
553 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37