Reviews for Abandon Ship
Valheru1988 chapter 15 . 1/22/2010
Great story so far, though looks like something came up that prevented you from updating or writing any of your other story ideas either. I do hope to see that Harry/Charlie story, gotta be my fav pairing.
May Eve chapter 3 . 12/28/2009
"Patrick, who was living proof that humans are distantly related to goldfish"

Oh my god. -chokes as she collapses to ground in hysterics-
Von chapter 3 . 12/25/2009
I ADORE the last two songs in this chapter!
Miss Mercury101 chapter 15 . 12/15/2009
I'm loving this so far. Your Harry is wonderful and it's really nice to see other characters being made use of more like Daphne and Dean. Anyway, hope you continue writing.
jamester56 chapter 15 . 11/8/2009
Gr...I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!

UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!

Wonderful story and all that.

NOW UPDATE!

HATE YOU FOR ABONDING!

HELL, JUST UPDATE.

Please...?
Alanna chapter 15 . 10/31/2009
Hey ya how are ya doing? You haven't updated in AGES what's up?

Love al
Kurosuoba aijin sama chapter 3 . 10/31/2009
So I'm sitting in my dorm room reading your story when all of a sudden I get to the bottom of the page. Taking a sip of my milk i proceed on with reading only to then find myself choking on said milk because I'm laughing so hard. Thankfully it didn't come out my nose. That would have been positively horrible. But anyway I loved the song brilliant! I love the little puffers!
Ravenclaw's Kitten chapter 15 . 10/15/2009
Wow, it seems like Sev is just on his own side. IT's really amusing, actually. But this is really good and I hope you pick it back up and start updating again. Oh, I really like Harry/Dean, so if you could add some relationship stuff of them that would be great! I loved replay too. It made me laugh so hard!

Much love and thanks

~Kitz
darkangelfantasy chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
I absolutely love Patrick. Sometimes I wish I could be as carefree as that.
Callista252 chapter 3 . 8/27/2009
I LOVE patrick, he just so funny! keep him in the story as much as possible! question, what's with the Spanish title's?...
Mihra-Attar chapter 15 . 8/26/2009
Oh wow. I am wonderfully happy that you've made Dumbles so very manipulative and morally ambiguous.

This story is absolutely wonderful and disturbing and hilarious, and I love it.
evelyn chapter 15 . 8/17/2009
Love it! Write more please!

Perhaps the next batch of kidnapees should be taken during class, in a manner similar to the 'Great Hall Incident'?

I think that Snape is a potetially good ally. After all, Harry & Co. are eventually going to need the skills of a Potons master...
Callista252 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
hei,

i was just wondering if you were ever going to update this... i really like the story and you can't just abandon jour fans, can you? please update soon! (i don't care which story, they're all great)

cally
Halimede chapter 3 . 7/17/2009
omg I haven't read this in forever and everytime I come back to it it still makes me laugh. I LOVE patrick, he's so awesome. I hope you'll start writing again. The harry/dean is really good as you don't see it often.
perfect-piscies chapter 15 . 6/23/2009
Please update soon, I really love yoour story and can't wait to see what happens.
553 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »