Reviews for And So He Held Her Hand
westwinder chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Wow! This was so lovely and spare and heartful. Thank you for writing such an accomplished and insightful story.
Cherylwb chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
This ... was absolutely gorgeous. Love how you packed a lifetime into so few word (and absolutely no dialog), yet we heard their voices, so distinct and clear. This was beautiful. I have no other words.

I hope you're still writing something, somewhere. You're good. Really good.
insubordinationfreak chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
That was lovely. An entire lifetime in 1000 or so words. Brava!
Blinky38 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
This is so beautiful, lovely and sweetly romantic, yet so in character as well. I don't usually like fics without dialogue, but I really enjoyed this. I don't know how I missed it! Well done.
Medea Callous chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Wow that was really nice. Vignettes with no dialogue are tough to pull off, you did well.
kittt chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
okay, so that was AMAZING!
Rennie chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Absolutely Beautiful! This is the only fanfic I've ever read on these two characters that completely captured who they are, and the first time I have ever had tears in my eyes while reading a fanfic!
morgenstern chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
That was amazing! What a wonderful, well-written fic.
Scripted Starlet chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Yowza. I can't believe I missed this beauty. What a touchingly structured fic. And completely different from what I thought was your writing style. You're very versatile.
fran chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
aw.
GraciePie chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Oh ...I promised myself I wouldn't cry...Beautiful.
piaffe417 chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
First fic, eh? I don't believe it. Not for a second. Your characterizations are too flawless, your descriptions too rich and well-thought out. (That and you can punctuate!)

In all seriousness, you're to be commended for this. It's graceful and picturesque and your characters are true to life. Great job - I look forward to reading more from you!

(One thing you might want to do, though, is allow anonymous reviews. You'd probably get more that way, and don't we all love reviews?)
Greer Bontro chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Pass the kleenex! this was wonderful. sniff...sniff...
gidget89 chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
What a fantastic one shot! I love your style of writing, the descriptive quality to it, and the lack of dialog. It's very refreshing. I saw that this was your first story here, and I hope to see more from you! Fantastic.
obsessedwithstabler chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Aww! I absolutely LOVED this! (sigh) If only...