Reviews for Uncle Dearest
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Sweet, cool and shorta on the morbid side -I loved it.
ali5ma chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
this was beautifully written
The Smurfette Principle chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
'“Like the time Kankuro put me in the dryer,” Gaara continued, ruining the moment.' Made my day xD
sarsaparillia chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
OH SO CUTE!

I love the sand sibs.

And little Gaa-kun is just so damn adorable, I nearly cried. And Temari, even as a child, was kick-ass. XD

Loved it! _
ChristinaAngel chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
I loved this! It was so funny, the way they dealt with Yashamaru's death, the way Kankuro was the brains of the operation and the pact at the end. Also Gaara and Temari talking about Mother was funny as well!
GeEKy-nERd chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Aw... That was so sweet! Nice story!
Jmgl chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
aw soo frekin cute! I love it love it love it!*

xD especially how temari seem too be so strong minded I love that in someone and gara is soo freakin cute as so is kankuro great story !*
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Aw, so cute! I love your MotherHen!Temari and that Gaara bit Kankuro as a baby *giggles*
Tomato-Vampire-Countess chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Gaara won an Oscar.

I'm sorry, I just had to put that.

Gaara won an Oscar.

I just had to put that again.

Gaara won an Oscar Gaara won an Oscar Gaara won an Oscar Gaara won an Oscar Gaara won an Oscar Gaara won an Oscar Gaara won an OscarGaara won an OscarGaara won an OscarGaara won an OscarGaara won an Oscar Gaara won an OscarGaara won an OscarGaara won an Oscar

And yes, I know I'm getting on your nerves. Gaara won an Oscar Gaara won an Oscar Gaara won an Oscar Gaara won an Oscar Gaara won an Oscar Gaara won an Oscar *Repeats over and over again*
FyreQueen chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
wow that was really sweet i loved it great work
Shubaltz Crazist chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Wow! Is there going to be a sequel? Hope to read more soon! SC
xxsexyshinobixx chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
keep going I really liked it (/.)
iloooveinuyasha1 chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
cute/fully

it's hallarious! :D

all for one and one for all is funny! :D

laughing! :D

nice job on this one too!
kaotic312 chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Very cute. I loved the teddy bear moment with the sand arm. And Kankuro's black footie pj's. Loved it!
come-by-chance chapter 1 . 6/27/2007