Reviews for Seeing the Truth
helenGet chapter 18 . 7/26/2014
Nice. Will there be more?
chibianimefan26 chapter 18 . 3/9/2014
OMIGOD I LOVE THIS STORY!

You just realized she was a Mary Sue...? But don't worry! I still loved her! X3

Are you going to update this in the future? ;D

Eagerly patiently waiting for the next chapter :D
sarahlovescats98 chapter 18 . 11/9/2013
Could you please continue this?... I know I am a few years late (hahaha)
Guest chapter 18 . 8/8/2013
Please update soon!
BlackWolfang chapter 17 . 7/24/2013
Holy... Just , shit! I cried at the end of this chapter! I really loved this one :) Oh god I wish I could just have this in book form to keep forever XP Amazing.
WeeDevil chapter 18 . 6/18/2013
update soon love it to fine out happens
Lauren D chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I was thinking about writing a book about a similar thing to this, i only just came across this... and it looks good. I might just leave you to the writing, ne?

Keep writing, your good. hopefully more chapters so it can be complete..
Your OC's are different, similar idea to what I think about, you know wolf companion but just not blind. but thats what makes it interesting.
Hope to see more.
Lauren x
girlchan chapter 18 . 11/19/2012
WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED I LOVE THIS STORY SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! PLEASE DON'T STOP!
Amore2210.Loves. Fanfic chapter 18 . 7/5/2012
please please please update. It's just too good to be abandoned
Shinome Akira chapter 18 . 6/13/2012
Please write more ! I really loved this fanfiction and I really want to read more!
Shinome Akira chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I love this fanfic!
SilverNeira chapter 18 . 6/2/2012
Oh I can't wait for more! I really love the three's relationship and how they interact with each other! I also love all the twist you have made! Also... I DO NOT GIVE A DAMN IF YOUR CHARACTER IS A F-ING MARY-SUE! I don't really f-ing care what other people thinks! This is anzawesome story so I don't really care what others think about! I just want to continue reading this story! I also love your character! I hole Sasuie and Naruto meet with her or go to find her or something. Please continue!
LilPrincess95 chapter 18 . 1/25/2012
This is a very interesting story that is fun to read.

When I read the AN I was half between "You're kinda right about the Mary Sue thing" and "NOOOOO Akina don't change" the borderline Mary Sue-ness is there but it is written in a way that works.
Puniful-TeaKat chapter 18 . 10/16/2011
Aww man! I love this! That sucks but ill read the new version *goes to emo corner* your awesome and funny! .
LadyGrimR chapter 18 . 10/1/2011
Ohhh mii gosshhhhh come back!