Reviews for That's Our Girl
lindergail chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
The whole story is excellent! Damsel in distress is a common theme but this is well written and good plot.
Well done!
Whirlwind421 chapter 7 . 9/17/2008
Great story!
JFreak1334 chapter 7 . 11/25/2007
That's great especially the end ahh. It's the perfect length too, and it had the perfect amount of shippyness. Spectacular!
Sunset-Fel chapter 7 . 6/13/2007
Hi.

I liked.

I really can't think of any complaints.

You did well.

Keep up the good work.

Fel
FrogDancer42 chapter 7 . 2/4/2007
Very good story. I like how you covered the Asgards and the concerns about them. Very thorough.

Thanks for your work!

Frog
Kirsty22 chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Great.
7 League Boots chapter 7 . 10/1/2006
Nice! Although now I that I've read the conclusion I realize I read it before, somewhere. Anyway, it's a great read, even twice! Sam and the hand device - go, girl! Oh, and excellent visual. That's our girl dead on. Good read.
gater62 chapter 7 . 9/30/2006
I really enjoyed this story. It's always nice to have Sam save herself-she's not some weak female that needs to sit around waiting on her men! Awesome story.
Anne Rose chapter 7 . 9/29/2006
Loved it. Excellent job of showing what Carter's made of. She kept her head and used everything in her surroundings to her advantage. That's definitely our girl!
janissima chapter 7 . 9/29/2006
I really enjoyed these last two chapters and how you wrapped things up. Jack rushing in to rescue Sam, only to find the Goa'uld already dead, was great. And then his tenderness to her afterwards was so sweet! Loved the end with all the guys gathered around...just wihs we could have had Sam wake up and make a comment or two or at least see their love and concern for her. Good story overall!
janissima chapter 5 . 9/29/2006
Go Sam! Enjoyed the moments and explanations between Sif and Daniel.
User 4575 chapter 7 . 9/29/2006
So true. SAM AND JACK!
BallsBreaker chapter 7 . 9/28/2006
okay, so where's the SJ, promised in the summary? I think I've been deceived.
mak5258 chapter 7 . 9/28/2006
and what a great conclusion! again, that has to be the speediest updating ever! thanks so much for the story, its wonderful!

~ mak:)
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 6 . 9/28/2006
well, they could certainly use a sarcophagus at home, why not take it with them?

I mean, they could revive every dead member and even study it to produce more of these devices...

good fic, please write more.