Reviews for Homeless Two Tail
The way you portray tails is brilliant and believable.
teharrisonfox chapter 1 . 9/13
very interesting!
proxyskull666 chapter 18 . 8/8
Hi your story is amazing I love every part of it if I had to choose a story I would pick yours. By the way I really want to kick Karst's sorry ass right now and shove him a really big stick in his ass until he dies. But don't take it as a bad thing. Your story is so hyper cool. That means way past cool and cool at the same time.
proxyskull666 chapter 3 . 8/5
Poor tails... that made me cry but I really don't mind. Good story though. Do you have a deviant art account? If you you can check on my deviant art account. Its called proxyskull666. Keep up the good work going. :)
a ship nerd chapter 1 . 6/26
good start. can't wait to read the rest of this story!
Pikmin Rocks chapter 10 . 4/19
I personally think it is hillarious that rouge teamed up with big and groggy of all people. Have you ever heard of vocaloid? Probably not. I'm not sure if requests are allowed but since you are such a good writer I would like to request a life with the vocaloids reader story where the reader interacted with the vocaloids. Just a suggestion because I think that there aren't enough good vocaloid stories.
Pikmin Rocks chapter 8 . 4/19
Sorry I said her name wrong earlier... Gomen. Ok so I am rereading this story. Still as awesome as ever. But tails is so KAWAII!
MADNESS chapter 1 . 2/2
This is the best fanfiction I have ever read I giv need to continue writing story's ur very good
TheBizFactor chapter 42 . 1/26
Such an excellent story! I am so honored that I found this, and took the hours of time to read this! You sir, are a great writer. You should consider writing a book! Anyways, this story was great, and I can't wait to see more of your fantastic literature! Keep up the good work!

~ TheBizFactor
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
Don't know the point of commenting he's had not been active since 2014 oh well love the fic
Guest chapter 33 . 10/26/2015
I might be reading to far into this or its that when u make fun of the GUN your Directing it towards the U.S Military or other nations military's and I don't like that . Like I said I might be reading to far into it great story
American chapter 11 . 10/17/2015
I looked up a sonic fanfic one last time and a wave of emotions and memories of my childhood came rushing back I loved this fic back then and I love it now
Kyle chapter 42 . 9/28/2015
This is an amazing story and a work of art, you should publish it. I love this and put it in my top 10 books of all time. thank you so much for writing this story. You are a very talented and gifted person.
Pikmin Rocks chapter 21 . 8/10/2015
Since Hang nail is back is slips and spit going to be too? If spit is you should have her turn into a half robot too then turn on eggman.
Pikmin Rocks chapter 18 . 8/9/2015
I knew Karst was mean but wow. I cant believe he did that to tails. You are a good writer. I think this is the best tails meets sonic story yet.