Reviews for TOW the Happy Gunther
dino chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
hey,

cool story!

chandler turned out to be a girl, btw.. [
C n M fan chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
2 things, The X-ray ultrasound thing read it wrong so Chandler (mini) is a girl. And Emily never knew that Chanman and Monica got together so I'm guessing there would be a bit of surprise.
mel081 chapter 1 . 3/3/2002
cute :) xcept little chandler's a girl :D gunther nad rachel - hilarious

!
someone out there chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
Strange couplings but it was pretty funny.
Janelle chapter 1 . 6/24/2001
I don't understand the ending. Oh nevermind I do now. But it was very good. You should write more!
KT chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
It was interesting. OH! and by the way little Chandler ended up being a girl!
Princess chapter 1 . 6/17/2001
that was weird, but i liked it, it woz quite funny as well, Rachel and Gunther. I really like it
Jessi chapter 1 . 6/15/2001
I so dont like it I dont want Ross to marry Emily! And Gunther whats with that?
Norwegianne chapter 1 . 6/15/2001
It is a funny and a believable story line. It could've happened, right? It is actually what I want to happen. Gunther deserves getting some happiness and Joey and Phoebe are a match made in heaven.
MaryPerry chapter 1 . 6/15/2001
Good fic!
kirsten chapter 1 . 6/14/2001
great but btw, the 3rd triplet turned out to be a girl but they named him Chandler anyways. Other than that, a good fic. :)
me chapter 1 . 6/14/2001
I thought it was really funny for a first fic. But I really do not like Emily.
Kitty Kat chapter 1 . 6/14/2001
Whats with all the hugging? And why is everyone married? Too wierd...much too weird
LifeFiction chapter 1 . 6/14/2001
EWWWWWWWW...LOL...GUNTHER!...EWWW..LOL..NO IM KIDDDING I WONDER WHO THE FATHER OF RACHELS BABY REALLY IS THOUGH...ANYWAYZ CUTE STORY...I LIKE THE PAIRING!
MommiesGirl chapter 1 . 6/13/2001
Ummm...ok. For one; baby Chandler turned out to be a girl and...there's no number two, so...it was good, except for that. And how could you NOT watch Friends?