Reviews for Romance, New York Style
Guest chapter 6 . 6/1/2014
I thought you insisted that Danny was from the Bronx? This is the second story of yours that I've read where it says he's from Staten Island. Well done, hypocrite.
ZoeyBug chapter 18 . 12/13/2009
Obviously my favorite line was the last. This was a great little series of one-shots. It definately made my day. Thanks. :)
ZoeyBug chapter 15 . 12/13/2009
Favorite line:

"She pinched my cheek, called me smoething in Portugese, and opened the door." -You have no idea how hard I laughed when I read that.
ZoeyBug chapter 12 . 12/13/2009
This is definately my favorite chapter. So far, at least.

Favorite line:

"I'll go get the salt."
avery chapter 17 . 6/1/2009
that was quite possibly the sweetest thing i have ever read! i adore danny and his toughness
nikki.02 chapter 18 . 2/11/2008
So sweet!

I especially liked Chemistry and Numbers.

Too cute.
Laila chapter 18 . 1/2/2008
Lovely. Thank you for all your wonderful words!
Isanoot chapter 18 . 10/2/2007
absolutly wonderful
rpmuleftw chapter 18 . 5/27/2007
Hm, they're all incredibly short, but that's ok - they're so cute, each and every one :)
JennCorinthos chapter 18 . 5/9/2007
Awe this was so cute loved it... I loved all these little snippets...

Eliche chapter 18 . 4/2/2007
Great fics. i really enjoyed them all. i cant believe i waited this long to read all your stuff. :D
Tinkerbell Faerie 2 chapter 18 . 3/3/2007
I really like all your vingettes/mini-fics here... each stands on it's own very well, but you can tell they all fit together in some fashion.

I, too, am workign my way through your fics. I feel like the birthday girl, unwrapping presents and I just can't wait for the next one! I am really enjoying your writing style. bravo!
wjobsessed chapter 3 . 10/20/2006
Wow! These are great.

My favs are 3 and 15.

I think the description in 3 is very Danny :)
ella bella brown chapter 18 . 10/20/2006
hey... this is great please continue!
marialisa chapter 18 . 9/25/2006
So I come back froma wonderful weekend away to a damp miserable Monday morning with my boss yelling because he's too stupid to read his emails properly and what do I find?

A fantastic D/L story that makes my day!