Reviews for Aeterna Via: The Endless Road
LilKitten07 chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
-low whistle- Well, hell. That's what I get for being a bored English/Latin majora poem that combines my love of the language with my favourite TV show.
paluga chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Really pretty. I think Latin is a phenomenal language to write poetry in. It's got a great flow and feel.
ParzivalHallows chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Wow, this really summed up their whole lives! Thanks for posting this :)
Amelia Mills chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
The way of eternal

"For ever the way, the

The evil in the mirror

And see more

Before this life there is a perfect

Ten miles of the city

Cell, in entertainments and hospitality,

With salt and sword for the sake of the remedies

To fight a good fight

Nor bad jackals and death

Neither the fire of hell

Be able to stand them now,

Which is too late to return to

this is really good :)
Naomi Hansen chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
You KNOW a fandom is pretty popular if you get at least one or two people writing stuff in LATIN for it.

Sorry that I can't say if this was done correctly or not since I don't speak the language (aber ich kann ein bisschen Deutsch sprechen weil der Klasse in meine Schule ist), but I'm sure that this is a good poem.

...Okay, I cheated and saw what everyone else said about it. Sue me. XD

What I'm trying to say, though, is that I commend you for doing this. I hear that Latin isn't exactly the easiest language to learn. (Ich glaube es weil ich dass Deutsch ist mehr einfach lernen denke. Es ist spass auch.)

Auf Wiedersehen!

-Naomi Hansen
Mandolin77 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
That is awesome! :D Everyone made fun of me for taking those Latin classes in high school, but I KNEW they'd come in handy some day!
Skaramoosh chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Heyy

I hate to be a bum. But could you do an English (or Italian if that's easier for you I'm not sure where you're from) translation of this?

Thanks

Skaramoosh
exitlight chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Good job.
jasonc65 chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Grammaticam non bene intellego. Quid agunt accusativi isti: hanc, vitam, perfectam, ignem?
Fallon M-mm chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Hmm... I think I understood this. Cool!
IDunnoHowToDeleteMyAccount chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
hi! loved the fact that it was latin. I'm twelve and I'm studying Latin and Ancient Greek as well in my free time. I also wrote a poem in Latin and my vocabulary is good enough that I understood this. thanks.
Adonai's Warrior chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
I can't believe I actually found something in Latin! This is amazing! I'm very impressed. I know I couldn't do that yet even with three years of high school Latin behind me.
desy'91 chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Hi!

I'm Desirè and I'm writing from Italy.

I've read your fanfiction because as soon as I've read "Latin" I decided to take a look!

Your poem is great, and I think latin makes it even better.

I'm 15 and I study Latin and Ancient Greek since last year, I've got 4 more years ahead of me to learn more, but I've done enough grammar to understand your poem.

Once again, it's beautiful, I really liked this part: "Cum sale et ferrô prô amîcîs/Pugnâre bonam pugnam".

Hope you'll write something more,

-de-