Reviews for Homecoming Hill
nashinashi chapter 16 . 9/18
Its been years, but I still wonder about you and this fic! I still hope to read the rest of this story some day. And I'm hoping for good news about you publishing your book as well- please keep us posted when your book is out, as I absolutely would love to read it! Your stories have the perfect blend of character and concept and world building, and I'm still trying to find something to match how I felt while reading Homecoming Hill all those years back! Whatever you're up to these days, I hope you are doing well and that you are still writing!
xheartkreuzx chapter 1 . 5/22
Still sitting here- hoping and praying that this story will be finished one day. It's too good.
Nana chapter 24 . 3/27
Ah this is still one of my favorite fanfictions ever! I've read it soo many times TT I really really hope you'll continue!
NovaTheHedgehog7500 chapter 24 . 12/11/2015
OMG YES YES YES THIS STORY YES OH WOW IT'S SO WONDERFUL YEESSS. I am so confused because all the things that are unknown but it's GREAT because pretty much NO ONE knows what's really going on (except the omniscient author). Great story, great everything. If you're not reading this story, what the heck have you been doing with your life?
cary99 chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
Awesome chapter
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 24 . 10/31/2015
Nononononono. Where's the rest?!
AwesomeA101 chapter 24 . 10/14/2015
Please continue this story! I know it's been 3 years but don't let it die! Its so amazing! I know maybe you are busy with real life but of u have time, don't leave us hanging!
CMBrockett chapter 24 . 8/22/2015
NO! It can't end here! Please! I still have no idea what Luffy's special power is and neither Zoro nor Luffy have even figured out that they are infatuated yet! Please come back!
UnicornsThatGamble chapter 24 . 8/13/2015
Man, I swear you are a god with words. This fic is so amazing I can't even fathom! I hope you update it!
SkyRealmTheory chapter 24 . 8/5/2015
Ok so first this one is on my top three favorite fanfiction of all time and i hope sooooooooo much that some day you will finish this work of art!

you have one of the best stories with lots of detail, Mystery, and suspense, and i can not wait to know what happend on 1969
ive never been one to ship ZoLu but this one im all for it!
Spad3z chapter 24 . 7/31/2015
I hope you continue with this fic!
Guest chapter 24 . 6/12/2015
I know u updated this in 2012 but can u please continue this story I want to know how it ends please
Tanpopo97 chapter 24 . 4/1/2015
I really like this story... It says in your bio that you have more chapters ready, are you going to post them?
KHtrinity chapter 24 . 2/15/2015
I don't really know what to comment here, except to say that you are amazing, and this story is tearing me apart with its suspense and mysticism. I have so many questions that need answering, and really hope you will update soon and answer them. From your profile page I can see that you haven't updated anything in a while, so I hope everything's okay with you. Either way, thank you for sharing this :-)
Selena Ravenheart chapter 24 . 1/8/2015
Please continue this, this foc is too good to be stopped... and I'm too curious about the mystery. I also love how Kuina, Sanji and Zoro are family in this fic, and Luffy is soo cute. I want to read the next chapter so bad since it will give some explanation, so pelase continue this... can't wait to solve the mystery