Reviews for Homecoming Hill
CMBrockett chapter 24 . 8/22
NO! It can't end here! Please! I still have no idea what Luffy's special power is and neither Zoro nor Luffy have even figured out that they are infatuated yet! Please come back!
UnicornsThatGamble chapter 24 . 8/13
Man, I swear you are a god with words. This fic is so amazing I can't even fathom! I hope you update it!
SkyRealmTheory chapter 24 . 8/5
Ok so first this one is on my top three favorite fanfiction of all time and i hope sooooooooo much that some day you will finish this work of art!

you have one of the best stories with lots of detail, Mystery, and suspense, and i can not wait to know what happend on 1969
ive never been one to ship ZoLu but this one im all for it!
Spad3z chapter 24 . 7/31
I hope you continue with this fic!
I know u updated this in 2012 but can u please continue this story I want to know how it ends please
Tanpopo97 chapter 24 . 4/1
I really like this story... It says in your bio that you have more chapters ready, are you going to post them?
KHtrinity chapter 24 . 2/15
I don't really know what to comment here, except to say that you are amazing, and this story is tearing me apart with its suspense and mysticism. I have so many questions that need answering, and really hope you will update soon and answer them. From your profile page I can see that you haven't updated anything in a while, so I hope everything's okay with you. Either way, thank you for sharing this :-)
Selena Ravenheart chapter 24 . 1/8
Please continue this, this foc is too good to be stopped... and I'm too curious about the mystery. I also love how Kuina, Sanji and Zoro are family in this fic, and Luffy is soo cute. I want to read the next chapter so bad since it will give some explanation, so pelase continue this... can't wait to solve the mystery
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Wow! What a great read. Zoro and Luffy's friendship is such a feather light touch, it's great! I loved every sec
memarvo chapter 24 . 11/30/2014
So. . . is this sort of like mystery hill in Oregon? Different dimension and all?
JumpingBeans480 chapter 17 . 9/20/2014
I want to read the original novel SO BAD... Is it out yet? ;_;
JoojooBrother chapter 24 . 9/11/2014
I despair a little at the last update date, but you havery yourself another reader.
c2t2 chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Guess what? Last night I had a mildly erotic ZoLu dream that takes place in this storyverse AU. I figured I might as well cast my voice into the chorus of begging for more, while cursing the heavens for the fact that it's illegal to bribe you with gobs of money to write more of HH and Rumble2. Best OP fanfics ever!

And I'm praying to every deity I don't believe in that you're still around and writing.

Anyway, cheers.
Kotori-Sensei chapter 12 . 8/18/2014
Big guy with white hair?
Option 1: Whitebeard
Option 2: Rayleigh
Option 3: Kuina missed the right hair color?
option 4: I should keep reading...
Kotori-Sensei chapter 11 . 8/18/2014
Hey, good morning. Today is a Holliday in my country, wich makes me happy because i can keep reading!
So Shanks and Mihawk are Dr...forgot the name. Are "garden" people? I'm wondering who else might be...
I really, REALLY want to know, what the hell was that Luffy did for him to be so scared of himself and of friendship...