Reviews for Controlling Your Variables
genevieve chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
favorite jla story ever. I love the bruce and diana pairings. I love the story and every detail about it.
nonac chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
You did it again! A nice BMWW story, way to go!
killertrees chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Heehee. Loved it! Very cute fic!
Icha chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Okay. Someone contact the Webmaster. Something is REALLY going wrong here. I made an alert for every stories of yours, and I didn't get this one!

Anyway. Let's see:

Ahhahahaha! Huntress with...Nightwing, Arsenal, um... Josh (ek!), and who knows who else...Oh. Victor Szasz.

LOL! I love Birds of Prey! They're a holy bible now!

My. God. Yuck!

Ahahaahaha! You made my day!

ROTFLOL!

Good point!

The rest are too bloody COOL to even give comments, as I would be writing a paper-length comment then!

You ROCK!
hero chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
awesome
Siriuslover4eva chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
OMG! I LOVE IT! YOU ARE SUCH A GREAT WRITER! KEEP GOING! I LOVE IT! NEED MORE BMWW! I LOVE YOU AND YOUR WRITING SKILLS! I like the part when they were talking at the table! It's great! Keep going!
WWBMForever chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Lol never bet against the princess...I loved it...and I just had a lesson on conducting experiments in Chemistry making this story twice as funny...good job

Sincerely,

WWBMForever
alittlesummerwine chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Definitely cute! I can see Diana reacting in exactly this way to both the girls and to Batman's insinuation that she was a tease. And I believe that Batman would enjoy the challenge of turning it into a science experiment.

The Helena in the show is a little more...intense, but she would definitely question Diana without hesitation. So, do you have anything against Helena with Nightwing? Sorry, had to ask.

Another winner. Hope you do as well with the science fair!
dwparsnip chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Hehehe.

Poor Helena and way to go Diana.

Very nice.