Reviews for Walls
Gianna di Fiori chapter 1 . 1/20
Oh, this is just too cute!
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
A very touching story, thanks for writing it. :)
epalladino chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Excellent story. I love the relationship between Charlie and Alan. Thanks, Beth
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
OMG, I loved this one, with Charlie and Don talking. lol. This is like my favorite ever!
Not2BForgotten chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Ack! I really liked this! I want to cry from all the love!
Jelsemium chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
This is a sweet story. Are you sure you're FraidyCat?

I'm trying to imagine the Fierce Eppes-Whumper, FraidyCat, reading something called "Bunches and Bunches of Bunnies" and my reaction can be best described as... o.0

Still luv ya, tho'.
merryw chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Sweet story! I wasn't getting any story alerts or anything either. I guess something was wrong with the site.
cary chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
i'm too lazy to sign in. i loved it!
Ellegon chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
How will Charlie feel, rambling about in that big house all by himself? And with as much time as he spends at Cal Sci and consulting it really will be an empty house. It's like coming home after a vacation and your house is dark and quiet. It's hard to fill up a big house with just one person. Good look at an emotional issue.
A Thing For Brothers chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Heartwrenchingly wonderful. I loved it! I've been having troubles lately, too! I was never ingormed about the reviews I got for the last chapter. It's weird. I don't know what's up. I hope it'll stop.
SumNumb3rs chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
A good hurt. You know what I mean?
person chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
"for one thing, he had no idea Charlie had three doctorates"

*laughs* I so want a 'bunches and bunches of bunnies' book. It's like, "first I had 2 bunnies and then I had 10... wait"
dHALL chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
What? No whumping?

Well - it was a great non-whump!

Still not getting anything from the site...bummer.
jas0643 chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
This was great you you rally have a good grasp on the Eppes'.
Tanager36 chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Excellent, as always. I always look for your name first when I check this site.