Reviews for Destiny
Leroy J chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
I really like how you put Eve together... especially the fondness Logan has for her. It's different. I like it :]
Steph Myers chapter 21 . 6/12/2007
update soon. the story is good. I hope you finish it.
Alan Grey chapter 14 . 1/15/2007
The idea of Max abadoning her family and 'unit' is absurd. The Family life scenes are really good however. It is a good twist having Eve as advanced/more than the mother and portrayed as being 'older' (as opposed to a baby/ tweenager). I'd like to see this aspect developed further.

If Max had stayed and Lydecker helped train Eve (possible from spoilers in Season 2) then this would be beyond belevable.

Incorporating some aspects of season 2 i.e allied lydecker would make this a perfect story.

The character development is good execept for max leaving and the plot is gripping.

Good attempt by Red3 well Done!
star wars chick chapter 3 . 6/17/2005
hey realy good so far, one thing though the part where u have "I figured after nine mounths of mo alcohol".

I think u mean no just thought I would tell god thought I love itso far.
PLZ UPDATE chapter 21 . 4/12/2005
Im BEGGING U! PLZ UPDATE! I'm usually a hard-sell on DA fics, since authors usually just botch the entire storyline and plot so bad. But YOU! U manage to keep the plot and idea of DA in mind, but still manage to be original! I LUV U! THANK U! U r possibly the only DA author I know that hasn't messed up the idea of DA for me. UPDATE!
Original Max A chapter 21 . 1/3/2005
dang. It's been forever and a day since you updated this story. But who am I to talk? I have a 4 year story running too. Please continue. This has been one of my favorite stories since it was first penned. Good Luck and Keep writing
Chucky1982 chapter 21 . 1/1/2005
I don't know what it is about your story: I've never read a Dark Angel story before (just coincidence that I came by it), I totally dislike changing POVs in one story and original characters in fanfiction. And yet...I started reading and actually read all 21 chapters that you have written (took me till 2 at night) and I gotta say I like your story! Update soon please, after all it's just getting interesting now!
rachel132 chapter 21 . 12/27/2004
this is so cool - i really like it. please update soon!

Rachel
Edrox chapter 21 . 12/2/2004
glad you're still updating this story because it's really great... I particularly like your writing style; not only do you master the X5 POV along with all their extraordinary capacities, but you also manage to drop in a great doze of humor which sometimes lacks in some fics... especailly the multi chaptered ones.

keep going

Roxy
Bob chapter 21 . 12/1/2004
An absolute delight to be reunited with this gem! I love the M/L interaction! I can just see Logan all flustered, trying to worry about Eve whilst Max is sauntering around naked! Fantastic, a great level of humor. More please!
Maria656 chapter 21 . 11/30/2004
glad to see you're still working on this, I just found this story a few days ago.
TammyJet chapter 21 . 11/29/2004
Oy. Poor Leo. Nice story, just found it andI love it.
maggieann452 chapter 21 . 11/29/2004
great to see you back ,missed this story ,maggieann452
SugarBaby chapter 21 . 11/28/2004
Wow! Thanks for coming back after all this time. I kept my all my copies thinking you might be back some day.

Good story, excellent writing.
bb chapter 20 . 7/5/2004
omg this is one of my favorite stories! i thought you were just goin to leave us hanging i just happen to think about it today and see if it was still here! i hope your write soon even though i read it 5 months after your wrote it ! please write soon i fneed to know who it ends! you had us hanging for almost 4 years !