Reviews for Balance of Time
Gamma Cavy chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
interesting a different twist on the time travel idea
lady wolvie chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
love it
Andrea k chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Please please please ,write and finish this story,make it a long one since a proper story can't cut it with just 4 chapters,i expect at least 20 i know you're capable since this first chp. shows a lot of promise,i think cloud and sephiroth would make a lovely couple,good luck! P.S.I know their not mentioned but can you also get cloud to save Genesis and Angeal from degradation as well ,i feel it was unfair that they could'nt stop their deaths and i think they deserve a second chance as well.
Chrimson fox chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
UPPPPDAAAATTTTEEEEEE! ) i'll be waiting.

(p.s. near the beginning one of your paragraphs says "He stiffened in alarmed." Just wanted to fix the grammer. D
Mikiri's Revenge chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
I personally do not know about FFVII but I am willing to Beta for you.
Tuuna chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
LOVE it so far :D though I have little hope it will be continued considering its been 4(?) years :( sadly because this seemed pretty good :D and I have a feeling that you would have created an excellent Sephiroth as well :D
darkangelwp chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Why havent you updated?

This sounds AWESOM!

Please update soon!
absconde13 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Beautiful start. Do continue writing.
spiralgal chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Argh! Why haven't you continued this fic? It's just totally awesome! I have very specific wants from a time-travel fic, and this one would fit perfectly. It's just the kind of fic I've been wanting to read! But no, you don't update. You don't continue. You don't even leave a note that you're abandoning it! That's such a horrible thing to do! And I know you're still around, (okay, maybe 5 months is a little long, but...) so you have no excuse for not doing ANYTHING with this fic.

Seriously, you *need* to do something with this. It's awesome. ja.
tavisa chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Very nice.
LoliBat chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
the concept of this idea has a lot of potential; though if it was Hojo that opened the rift, it would have flowed a bit better rather than an OC. (If you're going to make your OC the main antagonist-after all, blaming yet another thing on him just adds more fuel to my -throttle hojo until his brains are mushed together- train.)
oztan chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
I just read this on and I was hopping to find the next chapter here.

This is really good. Please update.
kirallie chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
So will he still be this CLoud? Not de-aged or unenhanced? Seeing as it is a parallel world thoguh in the past and not his own timeline? Bet he'll give that idiot the shock of his life since he killed that world's Cloud. Good start, more please?
Hatten chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
looks intriging
Freaky Person O.o chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
tears. This, this is the greatest thing I've yet to read. I've been searching for a story like this for so long..

So much love for you T.T

I beg you, if you read this, update; or at least tell me if you wont any time soon so I may go drown myself in icecream.