Reviews for To Know Yourself
Totally love.
Proper the Incredible chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Wow, such a powerful last sentence.
Aista chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Itachi isn't a crow he's a cuckoo! Great writing.
Bobtastico chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I love this-its more in character than you think it is. Its simple and short and yet its more complex than most itachiXwhoever multi chapter fics ive read. And I love the last time-you can't really tell if hes denying it or if its really true, that he can't even love his child- but, if it were anyone else, having to slaughter your own clan and many others to keep peace, would probably break them beyond being able to accept that they love someone, even theyre wife or kid. Good job 8)
1sunfun chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Alana231 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Very good! You could have developed a little more... I would've liked to read more about!
But I really liked (:
TigerInTheMoonlight chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Why?...Why is it not a chapter story? T_T
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Wow...just wow...AMazing! Keep writing dear! You have a talent!
Shubhs chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Woah. O_O

I love Itachi. He is one of my favourite characters and finding out why he did all that stuff nearly killed me. T_T
villannous chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Beautiful. :)
Lanslet chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I always knew Itachi would be one in denial, just look at him, he's too serious, has a huge brother complex, and is downright stubborn. (No offense)

Great story! Very well written and I loved how Itachi threw away everything for this female. Though in the end he still didn't tell her the truth made me a bit sad. But that suits his style, and gave off a bittersweet feeling that is much more realistic.

'He lived like a ninja till the end.' is what I would say if a time comes for me to descibe the Itachi in this story. (other than the fact that he's in denial...) Why? Because ninja live their life in deceptions right? Yes, at least that's what I think when talking about ninjas. (In Naruto cannon, not so much)

This has stretched on enough, so lastly I want to thank you for making this story, your stories always shine a little light in my life. Mostly because they're vastly different from normal ones and are very interesting to read, but your writing style also intrigues me.

Please write more. Thank you.
Shu of the Wind chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
That was AMAZING.
X59 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
interesting concept.
Piper Julian chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Haha, a curly haired Uchiha? Sounds like Itachi has gone and gotten a son that looks like Shisui. Revenge!

Amazing story. You are quite an amazing writer:). I've liked everything I've read that's written by you. Consistently excellent work!
Yukino-chan chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
gosh! this is sweet! i dun utd u i always skip this wifout reading!