Reviews for Talking in Circles
me malum chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Man, but I'm a sucker for Zexion in any form, and you made him so dark in this, it appealed to me a lot.

Felt a little sorry for Lexaeus though; it seemed like he was always giving and never getting anything back.

All in all, not my favourite pairing, but so well constructed I didn't really care! Loved nos 3, 8, 9, 17, 20, 26, (29, because I'm a sucker for Demyx too) and 43 particularly- they're the ones that tugged at my heart the most.

Thanks for writing them!
Crystaline-Crimson chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Oh but the last one isn't a sentence! Which means you have failed the task and must do it again with more LexZex prompts!

...

Okay, there was -no- failure in this at all. I just want more beautiful LexZex from you. D:
Josiyx chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
I think this was what hooked me on this pairing in the first place. And then I couldn't find it again.

Amazingly well written though.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Definately one of the best things I've decided to read in a while. I love how you express the complexity of the relationship between them and other members; it's absolutely amazing. Excellent job.

Oh, and #32 was my favorite.
Idiotichobo chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Beautiful, like always.
Wends chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Sorry, too lazy to log in right now. And on a craptastic connection (ships in the middle of the ocean don't get decent internet receptions) so I don't want to waste the time and risk losing my window. :P

Anyway, like this. Some are exceptionally run-on, but overall a nice read. My favorite... a firm tie between 39 and 40.

Nice portrayal of what had to be the most canon CoM Org pair. Thanks for more LexZex!
Starr Bryte chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Wow... That's cool.. I really like this pairing. It's cute!