Reviews for Intoxication
Tuxedo Lady chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I can feel the blood building up in my nose, but it's not quite a nosebleed yet :P
De Ore Leonis chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
This is an excellent piece. Roger's characterisation is flawless. Your writing style is restrained and as such the piece flows very well. Poor Alex is delightfully incoherent and he contrasts beautifully with Roger.

There are a couple of typos in the last paragraphs ('bite' should be 'bit' and 'groins' should be 'groin') but that is my only criticism.
Niousha chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
I always thought those two should get together...very well done.
melanie chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
this is really, really good. definitely leaves me wanting more too, but in a good way... and yeah, you really nailed the characters. well-written and fresh.
cathaya chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
... i think i'm going to take a cold shower.

oh, YUM. that was brilliant. a very well written perspective on a relationship i do find most intriguing.
Merkaba7734 chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Damn this is hot. I could keep rereading and rereading this. Alex is so innocent almost, Roger is just so... *sighs* Anyway, I love it.
Num chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Fantastic! I loved the ending - Duke Roger strengthening his control over his squire. Great one shot.
Emmegan chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Whoa - whoa - whoa. That Roger is one sexy, slashy, manipulative, hot bastard. Nice work, ElspethElf. I like it!

- Emmegan
defense-against-reality chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
awsome fic! you cature Roger's nature very well.
Fugitive chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Haha...nice pairing. I've always wondered about those two...
FanFictionFantom chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Ngh. This story is HOT. I think slash is all that keeps my interest in Tammy fandom alive, and it's very scarce anyhow. Good job.
LeaderofGeorgeCult1 chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
sorry this has nothing to do with the story, I just want ed to tell you Im back! I got lost and I have found my way back, this is Dana author of Journal of an Insane fan and I just wanted to let you this is my new penname...bye!
anonymous chapter 1 . 9/22/2006