Reviews for Shadi's visit
Darkly Dreaming chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Was led and was sat is not correct (I don't think, unless it's slang from somewhere other than America?). It should be more like this:

"Nineteen year old Yugi Muto [lie] on his bed..." (Although I think the word you're trying to use is 'laid' rather than 'led')

and

"The woman [sat]/[was sitting] on the chair."

I'm sorry, I'm a Grammar Nazi. I can't keep it to myself. If I'm wrong here, tell me and I'll stop bugging you about it. :)

You have a lot of run on sentences in your writings. Too many commas where there should be periods. (I think that's a first, actually. I'm used to too many fragments, and you don't have any of those...)

...I just realized that I probably should've said all of this in a previous review. Oh well.

It was interesting, and answered a few questions, even though it was short. :)

~*SRC*~
Kelekiah Galadrian chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Man, I can't believe I never reviewed this before.

I feel like a butthead.

Oh well, I'll review now.

All I really have to say is Shadi is a pain and stupid and I hate him. He needs to stop giving them riddles to solve and showing up out of nowhere for no apparent reason except for warning people of danger that he doesn't even help with.

I know for sure that Yami and Yugi will fulfill their destinies together and Yami would never leave Yugi's side.

That's an awesome oneshot, by the way. Sorry I didn't review it when I read it the first time. I honestly have no idea why XP
Cheeky-eyes chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
KOOL! I loved it! _ So this was just before 3rd year. Was this mentioned in the fic? Hm, I think it was. A vague memory. -_-' Ah well, this is what you get at 1 am.

And I got MSN (or a crappy equvialent) back! (My computer died last week, no idea why I've mentioned this. -_-')

Anywho, cya. Sleep is probaably gud.