Reviews for Sennen Yami no Rockman X
Eeveechan chapter 4 . 4/5
I really love the concept you've put together. I think it's very well written and put together (same as your Stargate/Magaman X one). Please find a way to round up those plot bunnies and continue! I want to hear more!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/5/2016
Fun read :) please continue
Tigirl chapter 3 . 12/11/2013
That third to last sentence caught me by surprise. This is hysterical!
Cruxis' Kingdom Heart Cherubim chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
OMG... Zero is, he really? Hahaha! Good one! Please continue!
mechna prime chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
a case of bear?
Rose Blood Cat chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
Funny story! Hope there'll be an update soon!
Firehedgehog chapter 4 . 1/24/2010
amusing
moonymonster chapter 4 . 2/19/2008
Interesting chapter...now, I do wonder why there is not more, eh? Write the next soon!
moonymonster chapter 3 . 2/19/2008
I'm really, really, REALLY amused that Axl and Yami are together and that you paired up Bakura with X. I just wonder who Zero is gonna get stuck with. XD
moonymonster chapter 2 . 2/19/2008
This really is vastly amusing. A few spelling mishaps (waist instead of waste, steal instead of steel), which proves you depend too much on spellcheck and not enough on proofreading, but hey, you're a pretty good writer. I really do hope you take the offer of being editor...

Anyway, very funny. I like this a lot!
Pyra Kurai Akaidra chapter 4 . 5/13/2007
Interesting idea and I enjoy reading this. Though I'm out of touch with YGO news, I can stil recognise the familiar themes and terms.

I like your portrayel of the characters, especially Bakura around X and Zero's suspicions (and admittedly, the latter's 'evil' side). Partnering up Axl and Yami fits, making me think of how Yugi acts at times.

All in all, I enjoy this.
Snickerer chapter 4 . 1/9/2007
Ooh, another chapter!

"Normality had taken a vacation directly after that." XD Yeah, sounds about par for the course. Though I think you meant the conga line was trying to make 'sense', not 'since.' And 'been chosen by' rather than 'been chose by.'

Cackled quite extensively at the Puzzle-in-armor conversation, too.

"Axl? Why are you laughing?" *snrk*

"What’s a Reploid?" *dies laughing* Ohh, /this/ ought to be fun.

Few more typos: Touzoku should probably release a sigh of 'relief' rather than 'relieve,' and his yadonushi is more likely to be 'stubborn' than 'suborn.'

“Hathor help us, X-kun...You’re worse than Yuugi-kun.” XD Yeah, sounds about right. I had been thinking something along those lines, actually...

The form-changing sequence is really oddly adorable. Video games. Right! XD

And Zero and trenchcoats. *cackles madly* Just a tad foreshadowing there, innit?

"X was great at moping when he really got into the mood." XD Okay, yeah, can see that.

Can't find Axl. Ohh dear. *cackles madly*
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
I'm a fan of both series, so I'm fascinated! Don't tell me, does this mean that poor Zero gets the shaft - er, I mean Rod? Anyway, I'm looking forward to more of this!
Snickerer chapter 3 . 11/29/2006
"Being the King of Thieves had its advantages," *snicker* I can imagine.

"He’d rather not have to explain to Anubis why his yadonushi had died prematurely of mortification." XD Yeah, can see why that would be a hazard for the hosts of our favorite sociopathic Ring-dweller...

"After all, who was he to guess the boy’s closet had been stuffed full with more puzzles, game pieces, and stuffed animals than a three year old child’s toy room?" *snrk* Softening the blow for us a tad there?

“You rock, X-sempai!” *cackles* Ohh /dear/.

And the 'don't worryy, it's just a dream' converations with X are really too adorable. Plotbunnies keep trying to tell me that when our Thief finally tells him what's going on, the reaction os going to be something like '...can I go back into denial and pretend this was another weird dream?'

"Awake for less than five minutes and already on a quest for vengeance? Things were worse than they seemed, then." *torn between sympathy for Axl and hysterical laughter*

"Pharaoh Atemu unconsciously swung his cape past his shoulders," Now when did /that/ show up? ...is he still in Axl's pajamas?

"Oh, I am so evil!" XD Yes. Yes he is. *snickers merrily*

"Alas, Axl did not have the same strange Inner Voice that X had" ...yet...

Incidentally, you have 'feet' in that paragraph where I'm pretty sure you meant to have 'feat.'

"One minute he was in his room, then the next second passed and all of his memories were put on fast-forward scan." Heh. Makes sense.

And their first meeting is /lovely/. XD

And gives the distinct impression that Axl needs a hug.

"'H-Heaven!' 'Hum, yes. It was either there or a very strange version of Hell.'" XD

“Okay, hit the breaks, Mr. Dead King. I’m who and what and why the hell are you laughing!” *cackles merrily* Ohh, this is fun. And we've got Yami now!

*grins* Can't help but wonder what poor Zero's reaction is going to be...
Yuri chapter 3 . 11/28/2006
That made Axl what?

Geez and Yami did woke up in the wrong side of the bed, anyway keep updating!