Reviews for Itch
Burninghammer63088 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Wow... :p

Good fic mate. It was... Intense, slightly spontaneous, yet Tasteful as well. It was kinda funny as well. I enjoyed it. And with Gill and Sara it seems somewhat plausible too. Nice work, my Friend. Thanks for posting.

Dan F
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Wow! Being bit by a insect never sounded so good or so hot before...
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Hahahahaha! So delightfully in character! Loved it!

I also love, and meant to mention earlier, your thoughtful attention to detail where the niceties of our Mother Tongue are concerned. Flawless grammar, an easy turn of phrase, artless use of "the right word" ... it all combines to make the READING of your stories seamless and fluid. My hat is off!

This one also goes into Favorites. I have a sneaking suspicion that may be the case with your work quite frequently.
karagrace chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
I Want A Mosquito Bite and I Want Grissom to stop the itch! Very sensual, you have the knack (that was an album wasn't it?) to make even a bug bite sexy!
awertvegtr chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Aw. So cute!
Graymoon74 chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Holy Hell...Why do bug bites seem so wonderful now. And your ending answer from Grissom...freakin' fab. I loved this so much.
toothchick chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Love this story! You make something so simple be so HOT!
CMemilyhotch chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
oh my god so brillant so funny im ading your 2 my faverites
twice the rogue chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Wow, saucy. I like it it's a very unusuall yet powerful fic.
Anon chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
This still makes me itch...and squirm...and wriggle...and sigh with delight. Brava.
luv0817 chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
Sazmuffin chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
Hahaha. Corny and cute. I love it. xD
aruora.cullen chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
aggh god dammit it was jsut getting intresting to just when a girl had started to get intrested ! lol.

it was very saucy and i for one liked it just ashame it was only one chapter.
wobbear chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Hehe. My back is itchy too now ...

This was both luscious and fun. Thank you!
Lone Stranger chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Ah! Some good GSR pre-smut to last me until next Thursday. :D Very cute and mostly in-character, which seems to be a rarity these days.

You must write a sequel! :D