Reviews for The Dog
CressidaRene chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Okay, this may be an old story, but I'm giving it a review, anyway! I'm glad I found this little gem, it was co cute! I could totally see something like that happening, as Hitsugaya does indulge Matsumoto's quirks a lot more than people think he does. But this may be one time he wishes he'd put his foot down and said no. I loved the last line, it had me in stitches! (No, bad dog! You're supposed to chew on ice, not the icemaker!)

It's too bad you didn't write a few more chapters for this story...imagine the cute factor when other Soul Reapers began seeing Toushiro taking the dog for his "walkies" because Matsumoto was too lazy to do it...the comments he would've gotten about "a boy and his dog"! And what about if he would've been at a captains' meeting, and the dog followed him in there? Or if he was caught by Matsumoto (with a camera), playing with the dog when he thouht nobody was around. Lots of cute ideas there, maybe, if you still write for Bleach.
Nelarun chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Hahahahaha! Aww... poor dear - he just wants ice!

serpenscape chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Bwahaaa! Lol. This is so funny. I love the idea of Hitsugaya kicking a dog. It just makes me rofl!
Alasse Earfalas chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
*gets up from rolling on the floor & favs* XD Adorable!
Evilhumour Author chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
very funny! shoyuld be contiued!
SpyralHax chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
I can totally imagine Matsumoto chasing a dog in circles and Histugaya being super annoyed by that situation. Loved this story.
riverdaleswhiteflash chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Wow. Spot is an asshole.
kingleby chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
the last was brilliant! I loved it _ lol, poor Hitsugaya.
Avacados are evil chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
XD cute. X3
HOMRA chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Hahah, there is nothing you can do to keep a dog away, NOTHING! Lol, I love this story, so cute for a first chapter. Keep on updating, i love the "He likes to chew on ice" part.
Sapphire of Autumn chapter 1 . 9/30/2006

"He likes to chew on ice."

rinya-sesshomaru chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
put spot on a leash! update soon
Sango Hikari chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Ok, that was funny. Nice job.
Alice Vega chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
LOL! Omg this is TOO CUTE!

"The dog was delighted. He had found someone to play with!"

Great line right here. I started cracking up when I read that. XD