Reviews for Dual Disasters
Blitz-Krazi-1 chapter 3 . 12/2/2011
hahaha can I use some of those nicknames in one of the fics I'm writing, please? :)
Jessie07 chapter 3 . 5/30/2008
Great story! I loved it!
Paleodex chapter 3 . 2/27/2008
hahaha! that was awesome! the hamster thing at the end made me laugh just as much as the fic did P
StarSwoop chapter 3 . 2/11/2008
I'd have jumped too,lol! More please!
HuMaN-EaTiNg-PaNdA -HEP chapter 3 . 7/13/2007
lol

great story i loved it

so what did the lady name the twins?

it was really cute
CaravanKa chapter 3 . 5/9/2007
That was horribly entertaining. Crazy kids... XD
JML chapter 3 . 1/30/2007
-stretch of long silence-

BUFA-HAHAHAHA! XD kids are terrors indeed. had to keep an elementary group quiet while we were backstage at my high school's auditorium (community service). thankfully, i was much happier when i got to man the camera at the balconies.

i feel you on the part of hamsters. had a couple as pets myself. 'cept in my case, i would up with a growing population. one time for my younger sibling's b-day party, we had a couple friends over and took the baby hamsters out for a little race. which turned out a stupid idea because as we were putting them back in the tank, we realized that we were one short. cue scrambling to find the sucker and one my friend's little brother nearly squashed the poor thing upon discovery. luckily, safe and sound.
DMH1973 chapter 3 . 1/7/2007
Oh that wass soo funny and quite how I'd expect those three Autobots to behave.. lol
Uftaki chapter 3 . 10/1/2006
*lol* Oh, por Ratchet! He deserves some sort of -award-, in putting up with the twins all the time. ;
Lady Razorsharp chapter 3 . 9/30/2006
I can just see those little kids...scary! 0_0

Despite this being the most un-funny, as you called it, piece to this story, I liked it very much. There was something very cool about watching the twins and Ratchet interact with the humans...

"Name them after us!" Hee hee, he's not shy, is he? _ I love their name-calling...
Lady Razorsharp chapter 2 . 9/30/2006
"well, everyone needed a hobby."

Ahahahaha!

"'maintenance an' stake-outs' and blah blah blah." Hee hee, I love the way you write the twins.

Poor Ironhide! XD
Jodi chapter 3 . 9/29/2006
This a good one lol! :D that poor lady
turbomagnus chapter 3 . 9/29/2006
I'm with Ratchet... Can you imagine the chaos if 'Sunny' and 'Sider' grew up to be human versions of Sunstreaker and Sideswipe?

...even worse if they met some eighteen years later... (The horror... the horror...)
Kyron chapter 3 . 9/29/2006
:ROTFLOL: That's absolutely classic...just like them too. Way to make an impression!
Thatredcar chapter 3 . 9/29/2006