Reviews for Sunsets
Bishie Huntress chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Cute! Here, though, "...but conceded to allow him that small triumphant...", I think you meant simply "triumph".

I like how Naruto gets to Sasuke, and he just... lets him. LOL The whole thing was adorable. "A dobe is a dobe..." LOL
TheWhoaMan chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
This is way cute, I really enjoyed reading it!
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
SO CUTE!
Rancorous chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Umm...your username is retarded. Are you referring to yourself as a crustacean and all your crusty gloriness? Or should I say goriness because that would certainly explain my hemorrhage after having plowed through this fic.

1. DON'T attempt to be profound. You are one of those unfortunate inbreeds who could never pull it off in the first place. Ergo, you make yourself look even more moronic by such a grand endeavor. Ergo, go commit suicide. We thank you deeply.

2. You are lame.

3. Your characterization is lame. Oh wait, there is no characterization.

4. Please go die. THANK YOU.

LUFF YOU!
CoCo chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
CUTE! Love it, please write more, and also, for the story you wrote with Sarge, could you please update that since it's on Chapter 11 and you guys haven't updated for 3 or 4 months...:) thanks!
AUSUMIST AIM3131 chapter 1 . 3/4/2008

_
635 chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
good fic.
kodoku na oujo chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
That was too adorable! Just too adorable for words X3! I aboslutely loved it. I didn't know Sasuke could be so poetic, neh? Naruto, you lucky son-of-a-gun you! Getting Sasuke all to yourself. ((SHARE! lol XP)) Again, I loved it!
writesstuff chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
aww I loved this _
Shannigans and Diggles chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Adorable! :3

nWad
An Antidote chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
cute
Disenchanting Smiles chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Aw... Adorableness. Very cute story.
Letta chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
Oh, cute! Short and sweet. I like the interaction. Naruto loses an argument and then sort of wins at the end, nice. Sasuke is a total softie at heart. Good job!
Kia ko Kung chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
aw

you had me with the last lines

"But you … your like the last dying ray of sunlight … but you outshine everything.”

[...]are you sweet talking me now, Sasuke?”

[...] “Maybe.”