Reviews for Hatori and Yuki
Hinabisitka chapter 4 . 3/25/2011
IM REVIEWING!
Hinabisitka chapter 4 . 11/27/2010
must finish! need more food! *om nomnomnomnom*
Lornadoome chapter 4 . 8/31/2009
UPDATE! what a great fanfic!
Xila chapter 4 . 3/17/2008
ok just looking at the update dates, i'm getting a very strong feeling you've given up on this. *cries* this is such a good story! WAH!
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
hurry up and update you evil woman!
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 4 . 12/5/2007
HURRY UP AND UPDATE!

OR ELSE I'LL GET PUFF THE MAGIC DRAGON AND HE'LL BBQ YOU FOR HIS LUNCH!
mandarin'peel chapter 4 . 11/13/2007
aw they finally got together
loretta537 chapter 4 . 10/5/2007
this is interesting, different but interesting. so much is different i have to ask is there a curse in this story?
kieerai180 chapter 4 . 3/22/2007
The chapters you

have posted are really

great!

Please continue!

Hope you can update soon!
Hatori Soma chapter 4 . 12/19/2006
You story I find, although a good idea, moved way too quickly for my taste. I understand it actually takes course over years but one minute Hatori is doing something innocent, then he is not. It makes little sense to me. If you could fix that though you'd have a publish-worthy story right now! Finish!
Gakuen-Tenshi201 chapter 4 . 10/30/2006
I Love It Update soon
Mabudachi-Luver chapter 4 . 10/15/2006
Ha! I'm quite taken with this story so far... And I believe many more people should be reviewing you for it, but I guess everyone's merely afraid to admit that they like super-hot man on man action... I LOVE Hatori/Yuki pairings, it's so different, you know?

Update Soon Please!
Hatori's fan chapter 3 . 9/29/2006
Hey GREAT story. I love it when authors like you right these kind of stories. THey are just SO cute! lol _ Well e-mail me. Also write more chapters for this one I would love to read the rest ! XD
Animeloves001 chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Yay! A Hatori/Yuki fic! I love that couple!