Reviews for Actions Speak Louder
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Great oneshot
silverstargazer chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
soooooo neji-like! ahahah! loved it!
Pyromaniac-Girl chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Aw, he asked her to marry him, How cute!

That was a cool story.

I hope that you will have a good day!
LeFoxy chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
It was good and I think you shall continue._please! More! I find it really interesting!

LeFoxy
piixiiestiix chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Aw!

Super sweet!

Dude it's cool because i was listeing

to

'Colbie Caillat- Feelings Show'

It's like the soundtrack for thiis thiing!

Love the story.
dreaming.sapphire chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
Ohh! Plz Continue!
ellexsee chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Rubbish? Are you kidding me? What a vocabulary,why does everyone have a better sensein writing than i do? How did you learn to write so nicely? Did you read the dictionary? Plz update as soon as possible!
Wilted Paper Flowers chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
Aw...that was just so sweet and so cute! I loved it when Neji said 'Marry me.' Kawaii! Nice job! Make more one-shots like this! ]
toenail chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Aww... iz so cyoot...

(And it's better as a one-shot, trust me. I've seen a lot of people write great one-shots and then continue it and make it terrible.)
Mornings Light chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Fwee! Cookie-Chan! -glomp- That was brilliant and awesome and so sweet. xD The fights... yeah, I can imagine them.

I prefer this as a oneshot, since I fell in love with Neji asking her so bluntly : marry me. xD

Yosh! I feel inspired to... write. I think. Ehehe.
Nitouryuu chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Very nice piece! I think it's better off as a one-shot... Some things are best left short and sweet. )
Teulere chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
it has to be COMTINUED! i absulutely positivly loved it! best neji x tenten fic EVER! please update soon, its going on favs and alert.
TheSilverMirror chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
So fluffy! I loved it!

And surprisingly I could definitely see this.

Gah, I love NejiTen. :3
MOO CAKES chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Awesome! oh btw, it's michi-chan from nf. but awesome story! yayz a lot of nejixten fluff!
X-treme67 chapter 1 . 9/22/2006