Reviews for Zero 2: Side Stories
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 11 . 7/7/2013
These are really good side-stories and I wish you would come back and work on Crisis again!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/7/2012
He cannot comprehend humanity.
Nagi Eden chapter 11 . 2/27/2009
Sam Ichijouji is awesome. love how you describe him. most fic I read about Sam is a villan or arrogant that push Ken to Emperor( not sure why since in the original they did express Sam as a good brother). Like Sam in this chapter.
The Two-One-Five chapter 11 . 11/18/2007
I always did feel the part with Cody attaining his second digi-egg was kind of rushed...but it's good to see you elaborated on his thoughts while being trapped under water.

Also, good to see you did a small touch on Sam...it was nice
Anthony1 chapter 11 . 11/18/2007
This was a good way to touch upon the character Cody and a particular moment in his story. Maybe you could do more things like that in later side stories. Also, the little thing with Ken's older brother, Sam was a surprising but nice touch.

Anyways, until next time, see ya and keep up the good work.
Yami Vizzini chapter 11 . 11/18/2007
Oh, I forgot, the bit with Sam was sad and sweet, too.
Yami Vizzini chapter 11 . 11/18/2007
I actually thought from the title in the e-mail that this would be about Joe... he seems to get ignored a lot...

I think I already understood most of this about Cody, but it never hurts to be reminded of what makes him tick, and I hadn't thought about the crest of Humility in the context of forgiving Ken.

Your wording makes it sound a little like Anna was a single mother all along (although it won't confuse anyone who's read this far), and I think you mean "not that he *didn't enjoy* having fun".
Goldamon X chapter 11 . 11/18/2007
That was pretty moving. And though you don't have time for it I do hope you could get around to a revision of Revision some day. Stuff like this would only succeed in making it more epic...
Nolaquen265 chapter 11 . 11/18/2007
Nice. Elaboration of Cody's character and experiences, and a little tidbit on the rarely seen Sam Ichijouji. Not bad at all.

Looking forward to your next update.
Sora Potter chapter 11 . 11/18/2007
...

Oh Gawd.

Sam... :tissues are needed now: Cody's part was very deep, but Sam's bit was...

His bit hit you right in the stomach.
Dark Qiviut chapter 10 . 11/14/2007
Very impressive side-fic, Ultra. It was very interesting reading Wizardmon's backstory, from being a Mokumon to the Champion (and now Digimon partner) he is.

Veemon stealing Yolei's candybar - serious LOLing there. The relationship's so cute between Veemon and hyperactive Yolei, isn't it? ;) (At least he's saving her from perhaps having an extra dose of [refined] palm oil in her diet. :P)

And the origins of the Digivices. From the D-1 to now. Now the plothole of the Digivice makes sense. TOO much sense, I might add.

Very good work. Keep it up!
Sora Potter chapter 10 . 11/8/2007
Another great chapter! And naturally with Veemon stealing candies. :rofl:
Yami Vizzini chapter 10 . 11/8/2007
I hadn't thought about exactly when Wizardmon received his digivice. Good to see him again, although it's slightly bizarre to again flash past Crisis as in chapter 2.

Speaking of Crisis, another update? Yay! (Incidentally, I thought for a while that Crisis was actually a comic series being drawn by Davis or Veemon, but chapter 7's foreshadowing pretty much blew that.)

Thanks for the digivice primer, too, although the first sentence about the D-2 is a little awkward (it ought to be something like "not called by its technical name, the D-2, much" or later just "the D-2 is a curved square [etc.]"). And I think you mean "such power lies only in the hands of the Digidestined", but that's just a simple keyboard error.
The Two-One-Five chapter 10 . 11/7/2007
Ah the puns...something I think we could all do without. It's good to hear from old wizardmon and what exactly happened to him. I also liked that you didn't just cast him a side with about two seconds of fame(Like a certain group of writers we all know). Also, it's good to see i'm not the only one worried about Gatomon and her tail ring.
Yamimaru chapter 10 . 11/7/2007
Nicely done. Are the D-Arcs going to be exactly the same as they were on the show, or is their version of Detect going to be able to locate other digivices as well?