Reviews for Salvation
Kayti chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
You sort of patched together a bunch of songs, but I love Les Misrables.
lionessoftherealworld chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
hey...no accusation, but did u kind of take part of the idea from my story? its really similar...
moonofmathmaticalwisdom chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
wow! i found your name after looking at the reviews for my firend (missySVUlovr) Yes I am the friend who made her read sotl and by the way her fic was the one where Allanna was going to get a sex change!I actually like this story. It was really good, well writen by the way I love the 92% of teenager would die if A&F said it was uncool. I'm in the other 8%!

oh well

TTFN,

Moony
IndianFromSpace chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
jen...it was sweet but stupid and annoying...and just so u no...I DIDNT CRY!
Echo Chambers chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
It's okay, didn't have much feeling 'cause I never heard the song. I would search for it, 'cause I love to hear new songs, BUT you forgot to mention the title and artist/band. Yeah, well, it's good. I don't have muc h else to say, just add the title and artist to your disclaimer or something so people who want to hear it can. Thx!

Echo
UnderestimatedAlanna chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
i luved it! it was so sad. i luv les miserables we did it for our high school performance last year and we sung that song so i think its so gr8! it brings bk gr8 memories of our play. lol. neway luved the song and the story! well done
cyanide silk chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
aw its so sad n sweet. keep writing more fics

-
Ink-trails chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
That's sad...

You should expand on that and put it into story format; I like your writing style, I'll be watching for other fics of yours...