Reviews for First Impressions: Remus and Tonks
PadfootRocks chapter 4 . 12/23/2014
I REVEIW!Make Remy do it!
PercyJAnnabethCJamesPLilyE chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
I know it been like idk... Like seven years but PLEEZE UPDATE! Sorry had to get that out.
Love the story:)
MsNoOne chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
please continue i would love to see how this plays out my friend you are an amazing person :D
Guest chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
"No no no! More!" That was what I thought when it ended. Thank you! I really appreciate this, and I beg you to continue making it relatively clean.
unique.normality chapter 4 . 5/28/2011
I really liked this story, I always want to find more "Tonks first gets into the Order and meets everyone" stories and this one was really good. I would've liked to see her finding out about Remus' condition, though.
C.Rara chapter 4 . 6/28/2010
brilliant. loved it :)
fireblazie chapter 4 . 8/17/2007
I want Remus to read Shakespeare to me in his sexy gravelly voice, lol. This was such a fun read. :D Nowadays I enjoy pre-DH Remus/Tonks fic than post-DH fic, understandably, I suppose. But hey - awesome job.
siruisblack18 chapter 4 . 7/1/2007
I loved this, and honestly my heart STOPPED when I read it was the end, I can't wait to read more!
brick-red-wall chapter 3 . 11/19/2006
Great chapter. I liked it as well. It's a hard choice between Teasing Remus and Playful Remus... I don't have that many dull tasks in my life... ]
brick-red-wall chapter 2 . 11/19/2006
Great story so far. I really like it. And I think I'll have to go wit Remus who wears dinosaur pjs. Sounds the most appealing! ]
Fenice chapter 4 . 11/11/2006
I am reviewing because of the promesse...:D well, no but I have barely a thing to say : something like well done, again, more... It would ask me time a second thoughts to be able to express further why I find the text enticing - maybe because of all the out of JKR universe references... maybe (certainly) because you're Tonks is less a goose than usual... I am sure there are other reasons... Bravo again...
MollyCoddles chapter 4 . 11/9/2006
I'm so glad I finally got a few minutes to pop over and read this. What a great scenario and set up for Remus and Tonks to get together. I like that you've had them find a common interest, and especially how Tonks learned to love Shakespeare through her father's birthday tradition.

Remus's instant attraction growing into something more is very believable, and Tonks is in character as well, though I'd never thought of her as a fan of the Bard before!

Great chapter! :)
sugarhigh4ever8 chapter 4 . 11/5/2006
i am reviewing in hopes of hearing said "sexy gravelly voice" ;D

plus i am loving the story to death... Congrats on writing my now favourite fic! even if it is still in progress.

hoping you update soon

1ku chapter 4 . 10/30/2006
I wonder if there are penalties for Apparating while under the influence. Hm...other than just splitting your body. Okay, now for the review! I love the way you've made Tonks and Remus friends. The pace was easy and realistic and the dialogue, for all the characters, was a joy to read.
miss-blanche chapter 4 . 10/30/2006
Oh i am so happy! That was so sweet! Awesome!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »