Reviews for Intrigued
KindofaWickedFan chapter 6 . 9/14/2009
I just read through this. I liked it. Good job.
xshieldmaidenx chapter 6 . 5/16/2009
*cough*update*cough*

cute story. I like it. I'm actually a Glinda/Boq fan so this brings me happiness. XD keep writing, okay?
ToThoseWhoGroundMe chapter 6 . 1/3/2009
I noticed that you haven't updated this in almost a year... I hope you do update this though! I like the story so far! :P
Tricki chapter 6 . 7/26/2008
“So I'll be picking you up around eight?”

LOVE!

The whole thing was completely gorgeous. I especially loved when Fiyero brushed Elphaba's hair from her eyes without even thinking about it.

Can't wait for an update!
Tricki chapter 5 . 7/26/2008
That was adorable! Gah, Nessa... Always in the way.

And, just for the record, I'm so stealing “Look! It's Fiyero!”

It will become the new "Look! A Pidgeon!", I swear it :P
Tricki chapter 4 . 7/26/2008
I do indeed like reviewing - cos I love this story :D
Tricki chapter 3 . 7/26/2008
Aw! Gloq goodness! And the title makes me think of Kerry Ellis, which in turn makes me think of Kezziver, which brings me right back to Fiyeraba. Curse this obsession!
Tricki chapter 2 . 7/26/2008
“From what I gather, she and Fiyero broke up. That, or somebody insulted her legs."

Favourite line.

I'm off to the next chapter!

{also loved the little commentary at the beginning about yams. I'm fairly sure mine does that too...}
Tricki chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
I'm in love with this story already.
Elphadera chapter 6 . 2/20/2008
i really love this stroy please if u can try to finish it i wouod love o read on and see what happens next.
animegalnya chapter 6 . 1/26/2008
Are the last two chapter names song titles? XD Like He Vas My Boyfriend from Young Frankenstein and Forget About The Boy from...Throughly Modern Millie or something like that? XD

I like this story. :D
Bother chapter 6 . 1/25/2008
omg. i love this story! nicely written!
The Phantom's Muse chapter 5 . 8/27/2007
There you are. It's been somlong, that I had to read all of the previous chapters to remember what happened. lol.

'Should she look away for a second, one of her eager male admirers would press a little closer to her and the girls would flick open mirrors - just in case they saw Fiyero.'

-Sometimes I just hate people. Plain and simple. *glares at Shiz students*

'“Glinda?” He said softly from over her shoulder.

She looked up, startled. Her bottom lip quivered dangerously.

“Want to get out of here?” He leaned into her ear and whispered.'

-Aww, sweet Boq. The only decent one among them. He even beats Fiyero right now. It tears my heart up to say that, but there it is.

Anyway, please update A.S.A.P. Seriously.
animegalnya chapter 5 . 8/23/2007
Can't wait to see what happens between Elphie and Fiyero. Poor Nessie. :( Update! :D
MuchTooHighACost chapter 5 . 8/22/2007
aw that was lovely! please keep going! i