Reviews for Smoothing Snarls
NoraTheeNinth chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Aww, they are such a cute couple!
Shojobaby chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Cute! So very cute.

God bless you,

Shojobaby
TheRealContestshippingPrincess chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
This is so cute great job
ManuscriptMaiden21 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
That was so sweet. Love it!
NickeltheRed chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Too cute.
3v3rlark chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
D'awwwww :3 this was a really sweet story and it showed Peter's caring side without being too OC. The only thing I would fix would be the dialogue. It seemed unnatural, some contractions could help fix that. Other than that it was great :)
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Aw! Peter is so sweet! Ugh. The frustration that is snarled, curly hair. I need my own personal Peter...hm...
iAir Nomad chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
LOVED it! Very very fluffy! :3
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Awww! So cute!
PrincessinHiding chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Aw! This is SO ADORABLE! I love it!
A Heart on my Hand chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Wow. I never read a Peter pan story, just happened to come across it. But it was very sweet.
elmaa chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Aaww I LOVE how you did Peter here :)

Especially describing his eyes and when he's concerned and it's just so- ngaaw :)

I hope you have a LONG story of peter pan because if you do, you can trust me to read and review it! :D
readergrl56 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
wowowowowowowowowow. that was the most amazingly romantic thing in the world. i think my heart just melted...
Laine Whitlock chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
that was sweet, and you maintained the innocent air of things around them some favorite lines however, need to be stated:

"Why, if it was anyone but Peter before her, Wendy would have interpreted the expression on his face to be one of concern. But that was impossible!"

"That cocky smile greeted her, and the stars twinkled at her."

both expressed the childishness that will remain in peter forever, and it was altogether a fun read.
ForevermoreNevermore chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
AWW! That was so sweet! I loved it!