Reviews for The Perfect Excuse
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Cute! :)
incompetent dabbler chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Pfft. Wow. That's an amazing excuse. xD! It's genius. I love the story and it was very well written. Great job and good luck.

Later.

Luna Rei Harmony
SASUsaku - 4 Ever chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
)i EXCUSE!kukuku(evil thoughts cross her mind)
CrazySakuLover chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
awsom
Netha chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
This was great!
ShiJiuSui chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Make a sequel plz
BloOdyVamPiRe69LoLlIpOp chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Wow this story is awesome i love it so much it's like so cute and love the pairing ofcourse this is my #1 couple for naruto. any the title goes .

~DaRkAnGeL
deity of death1 chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Love this~.
frumpyrox chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
i really liked this fic. it wasnt rushed at all. my fav part was how sakura was amused by honami who thought they were dating. lol, thank god she wasnt fangirlish.

im in middle school and im gonna have to start making a portfolio for high school. im also a huge art freak. i doubt uv heard of the school DASH? I live in Miami Florida and this is our 3rd best high school in the state, so its like the Yale of high schools here. any tips?

happy unbirthday

-frumpyrox
neon kun chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
nicely done. lucky you, good luck with your art. i envy you and our school, mine is not exactly keen on arts.

oh and, it's not Konohoa. it's konoha.

~neon kun
NorthernLights25 chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
I think you should make a sequal!
SakuSasuUCHIHA1215 chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
hey just wanted to say the story rocks...&& u should continue with the romance..cause they cute together..
musicjunky chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
lol.

that was just amazing. i loved the ending. anyway good luck with your portfolio and you are so lucky to go to a school that deals with the arts.
sasusakufan2357 chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
LOVE IT!
Georgina Summer chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
I think your story is really, really great!