Reviews for Flights and Fights
Blueberry Babe chapter 46 . 4/5
Excellent story. Thanks.
hpf2114 chapter 46 . 10/8/2014
Well worth the wait. Even though I was done when I read it. Full marks. Wish there was more of this crossover. Oh well. You are a very good writer!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
ha ha thought this was going to be good till i read first chapter lol
My Current Reading List chapter 46 . 10/18/2012
This one was great too! I'm really enjoying your writing.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 46 . 1/18/2010
I loved each and every story. They where funny and exciteding. I am very happy I found them. And I will be reading them again very soon.
Jimbocous chapter 46 . 6/6/2009
Thanks for a great read. Really enjoyed this. Nicely done from top to bottom.
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 46 . 4/5/2009
Great story, please keep them coming!
Prowler4 chapter 46 . 12/11/2008
Okay, I figured out the whole avoiding-being-killed-by-the-Killing-Curse thing when they started talking about that one spell. Now that I have all the pieces, I think you did a really good job on piecing all this together. And if anything seems as if it doesn't fit, then we can just say that the books were meant to be misleading and it didn't really happen. Now I just have to keep reminding myself of that. Good job and keep writing!

By the way, I can't wait to find out what happens next in Broomstick Premise!
Evilclone chapter 46 . 7/10/2008

Are you going to do one where he's flying?
scrappychic77 chapter 46 . 7/4/2008
I've just spent the last two days reading the four stories in this series and I have to say I loved them. I've never read a HP/SG-1 cross-over before, most likely because most people would have a really hard time mixing these two 'verses. I think you've done a great job with it.

The only problem I had with any of the stories was that I thought Daniel and Sam are a bit out of character. I think Sam, being such a science minded person, would have a bit more trouble believing in magic. I know that she's being presented with a large amount of evidence in the first story when they're all kidnapped, but because she's who she is, I would think that she'd be more likely to believe that it was technology they hadn't come across before (at least until they meet up with Thor).

As far as Daniel is concerned, I see him as someone who is insatiably curious and wants to have as much knowledge at his disposal as possible. Even though he may not have read the HP books before, I'm sure as soon as he found out that it was all real, he would have headed immediately to the nearest bookstore to pick up the set. By the time the second story rolled around I would have expected him to be as knowldgeable about the world of HP as Sam and Teal'c.

I think you did an amazing job with the rest of the characters in the story especially Jack, and even though I wasn't crazy about your Sam and Daniel characterizations I think on the whole the stories are very well done. Great job!
Sammilicious chapter 46 . 5/23/2008
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I cannot wait to see what you have up your shelve for the next sequel (if there is going to be one). I couldn't stop reading. I hope you keep writing!
Story-Blender chapter 46 . 5/4/2008
Excellent, awesome story however I was waiting for an explanation as to how Petunia Dursley was able to apparate. Hope you get around to explaining it in your next sequel.
Faireboiz chapter 46 . 3/25/2008
Though I am not really a fan of X-overs, I must say that this was a very good read, and quite enjoyable.

Thanks for your time and effort.
Murphyangel chapter 46 . 1/25/2008
Fantastic HP/SG1 series! I can't wait to read more!
VampirateLycan chapter 46 . 1/15/2008
Brill, love this stories, never thought of crossing them before. One complaint, but I think I'll live. No Tonks/Remus and only a smidgen of Jack/Sam.

If you do another one could you include at least one of them please? Please!

Hehe, loved it.