Reviews for Spring
ThePizzadude93 chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
We! Need! MOORE! We need more Ty Lee x Haru sooooooo badly!
PrincessWraven chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
You punned on Haru/Spring intentionally, right? Or was it purely coincidental? Because Haru in Japanese means Spring. Yeah. You probably know that. But it's cool :D

Anyway, I think this is just perfect. Cherry blossoms are the EXACT color of Ty Lee's aura and it's Japanese and I'm sure Ty Lee loves them (I know I do!) and appear during Haru, or Spring :D So cool. I love the way everything links. This is overall short and sweet and really really cute. Nice one! :)

-PrincessWraven
Avatar Obsession chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
aww, cute! loved it!
LeMcHarStar4ever chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
So Sweet! 10/10 :)
Protecor Of Men Roy chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
How Pretty.
Prinzzez Kitten chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Aw I like it. So cute, I'm with you on the support.

Unquixotic chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
the kiss was a little too... sudden. but the story over all was good.
gotjackie chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
I like it!
swan-swan chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Okay, I didn't think this was too much of a story...pretty simple and not much in it, but I did find it very amusing that you'd suggested the Tyru ship long before "School Time Shipping." :)
Iudex Acerbus chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
hmm intesting pairing

not bad though
InsaneRaden chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Please write more. Stick to your style and it could be awesome. You could end every chapter with a deep thought from Haru or Tai-Lee(or Haru's father).
Sanginot logged in chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Nice.
daydream11 chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Interesting fic, RB. I would imagine that Ty Lee and Haru would have something sweet and simple, and you portrayed that aspect incredibly well for your first time writing it. I loved how you made your sentences short and to the point, all while adding some complexity to them. Pretty cool, really.

*saved*

XOXO daydream11
loaned chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Very GOOD! ACtually, I never knew this pairing existed.. Good job on the story, I like it a whole lot!
Clone Number 5 chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Pretty! And what a wonderfully unconventional pairing. Usually the spring time theme is over used, but I think you made it work nicely here. Good job!