Reviews for Civil War
Chaney is getting along with a nazi general good luck winning another elaection you motherf...ing ...hole
All these are quotes Chaney ignores from the leaders he CLAIMS he admired.
A marvel version of the suicide sqaud! YOUR AWSOME
Im glad the bad guys wont win here
H.Y. was nazi german not Russian
mr I hate znt nobles kill em chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
"It is?"

How did those 'SHIELD Agents' not know that, or is it now filled with american Fascists
mr I hate znt nobles kill em chapter 7 . 3/31/2013
"obedience to properly elected officials is more important then whatever nonsense is running through his head"

I'm not even american but I know if politics are like this in real life they have to killed
mr I hate znt nobles kill em chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
Unlike in the original civil war the New Warriors really weren't as stupid in canon. Speedball didn't know that Nitro had that much explosive power and he just succeeded in saving some people
Darman Skirata chapter 12 . 7/12/2012
Great Story; And Finally a happy ending for Avengers: Civil War!
Spidey Legend chapter 12 . 6/8/2011
Congratulations man. You had made one of the best fanfic I have ever read. In fact, your handle of Civil War is better than the officially. That one was crap and poorly handle in every aspect.

I will wait for a sequel in regards of the War to Red Skull Reich and cannonly timeline like World War Hulk or Secret Invasion.
ChocolateyGenesis chapter 12 . 5/4/2011
Great story my friend! I don't know what it was, maybe it was the use of real-life American politicians, or maybe it was because you added depth to a story that was already written well (Civil War) but I LOVED this story. I will definetly be checking out your stories in the future.
Fionn the Otaku chapter 12 . 7/7/2008
A very good end chapter to a great fic! I like how Tony kept Cap in his custody and his argument with the FBI creep about why he thinks superhuman registration is being handled wrong, his line about a super villain getting away with a stolen item is the best part since when a super villain steals something it's often an object that will ensure the success of a large scale plan for world domination or ultimate power or something. Another good part is as always your portrayal of Americas arrogant executive branch and especially Cheney's weak as well as hypocritical argument before the supreme court, ageing that the Registration is a draft when his administration has refused to use such a tactic to help fight wars as well saying that there is no difference between a superhuman and a super hero which is almost laughable as not only are there irredeemably criminal super humans (Like Norman Osborn) but there are a small (due in large part to the decimation of mutant by Wanda) number of Super humans like Jessica Jones or Toro (sidekick to the first human torch) who are retired superhero's or have always lived as average people. I also like how optimistically patiant Cap was through out this chapter and that he decided to try to make more time for Sharon.

I am a little disappointed that more wasn't done or planed to be done about the Red Skull Reich, but then this fic is about the superhero Civil War not a war against the Red Skull and his Neo-Nazi regime.

I eagerly await the rest of “the Laws of Terror and Joy” and this fics sequel.
Wolvmbm chapter 12 . 7/5/2008
Now that was a good ending to a great story. I loved just how Steve won this battle politically and played it by his brains and used his brawn a little.

Still nice to see that even though the Red Skull has the advantage of preparing for another attack, at least Sharon Carter is safe from his clutches. :D

To me this was a great different take on the Civil War event and shows me that there can be a happy ending within an event if it was written like this. I mean even Clor was discuss abit along with the Secret Id of Spider-man.

So what next, now that you finish this story and are now continuing you other Spider-man story, after you updated you other work: A story about World War Hulk or maybe a Secret Invasion tale or maybe something totally new ?

Also if you were to do a World War Hulk tale, I had this idea for a good tale: What if the Hulk and his wife both survived the explosion of their planet ?

Because I can see great tale coming from that. ;)

Still great job on this story and keep up the great work as I encourage you to continue on with your great tales. :D
GenericSpider chapter 11 . 4/17/2008
This is how the Civil War should have happened! I'd like to see where Deadpool stands in all this though, as he is currently my favorite Marvel character. Update soon!
Wolvmbm chapter 11 . 4/12/2008
Well it seems that things are starting to look up for Captain America, even though he is captured he now has prove of the Red Skull's plans.

Also small mentionings of the oringal Civil War event and it makes the heroes seem more heroic in this tale than in the original Civil War event. :D

Also Bucky and Frank, talking things through, man I can't wait to see Castle try to bust out of his little cell. :D

This entire story so far seems much better than the original Civil War plan, and I can almost see a sequel involving both the Hulk and the Skrulls if Cap and the heroes can make it out of this alive. :D

I can't wait to see if the SHRA is going to be challenge by the Supreme Court and that it may be shown that Cap may live through this. :D

And who knows if Cap lives through this event I can even hope to see him having his "happily ever after" and possibily marrying Sharon Carter. :D

Man, I just can't wait for the next chapter of this great story. ;)