Reviews for Merging
toolazytologin chapter 18 . 3/9
so naruto didn't hate gaara for holding him in a very inappropriate way, not even disgusted with being kissed by someone he doesn't love -.- .. and yet he's saying he's in love with sasuke? Now, im confused with naruto's feeling, i wonder if his feelings for sasuke is genuine if anyone will do -.-
secretly-eager-to-please077 chapter 24 . 2/28
Oh lordy, that was great. I enjoyed it immensely! I even took the time to read the author's notes just because you're funny. I think I've found my soul mate. You're an amazing writer, and I want to read all of your cute SasuNaru stories! Thanks for being awesome. -Secretly
cary99 chapter 1 . 2/1
Love it
"Let me go change. I think I wore this outfit yesterday." True. Sasuke is the sole character in Naruto that had gone on so many outfit changes. Being Kishimoto's favourite sure has its advantages.
88888wwww chapter 24 . 1/7
*gasp*He did not say i love you back!;),;$!:2.8!:2.!8:2.!8:.28!2:.8
matsujun chapter 24 . 11/30/2013
! I LOVED IT!
rachelhhxx chapter 24 . 11/17/2013
So much love for this fic.
SaikaMasaomi chapter 3 . 10/2/2013
What does 'lktsctagf' stand for?
SaikaMasaomi chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Suffixes

Chan- girl
Kun- guy
Obaasan- grandfather
Obaachan- grandmother
Jou-chan- un married/ young girl
San- Mr./Ms./Mrs. (Maybe?)
Sama- honorific, like king, or stuff like that
Sensei- teacher
Dono- between 'San/sama' in terms of respect
Hope this helps
cknakzex chapter 24 . 9/20/2013
At the beginning, Gaara was sort of an infuriating character, but I guess his intentions (with Naruto, at least) were sort of good? LOL. But with him assuming that Sasuke was just like his own father had been was...unfair. He didn't even know Sasuke...like that. Itachi... I still wonder what he was trying to get at by trying to make Sasuke miserable. I loved when Itachi kept hinting about the "little hot blond" & Sasuke automatically thought of Naruto every time. LOL. Anyway, it stung my heart whenever Sasuke said things or did things that hurt Naruto...unintentionally. The ending was really cute how Sasuke finally told Naruto what he wanted to hear. Thank you for sharing this story with us!
MissJudged16 chapter 24 . 8/15/2013
It was a lovely first sex scene. lol no seriously though it was good. Some people write them awfully (because that doesn't make me sound like a pervert...) but it's true. You write smut very well naturally. Sorry if that doesn't sound like a compliment... I meant it as one. Anyway, great story. I love the way you tied the characters in as well as the original plot. It all melded together very well. Excellent job.
MissJudged16 chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
I love how Gaara is in this story. Excellent excellent excellent
Ninaloveanime chapter 24 . 8/14/2013
great story! :) thank you!
Imma.Pyoh chapter 24 . 7/29/2013
I loved your fic! The plot was original and the story didnt get boring or repetitive. Your writting is very good (there are some words repeated here and there, but it was much better than many fics around here)

I also loved the fact that you didnt take sasuke or naruto out of character- i HATE when they do a super-shy and femenine naruto -_- or a cheesy sasuke (or worse...an uke sasuke! DDD:)

I also loved the jealous sasuke3. I would like you writting some sainaru or kakanaru :D

The only thing i didnt love was the lemon. It was your first one so i understand it was kind of awkward haha. You wrote so much about the kissing and stuff and so little about the actual action. Keep that in mind next time :3

But anyways I loved it! Your author notes were also very fun to read :33

Ill be searching your other fics x3
Asia Juzala chapter 24 . 7/6/2013
Perfect.
Just fucking perfect.
I really wish I knew so many adjectives as Sasuke with the dictionary in his head, so that I could describe my feelings to you now.
Amazing. Awesome. Marvellous.
You actually managed to satisfy all of my hidden desires connected with Naruto, Sasuke, their relaitionship, the setting of the story...
Just like that. Perfect.
This is by far the best sasunaru story I've read here.
No kidding.
Perfect.
Great, now I repeat myself '

I had no idea there were so many talented people out there. You certainly are a gifted author. And you seem such a great person... God, how to put it... I just like you so much, even though I haven't met you :) weird, sorry '

Well then...
LOVE YOU! Sorry :*

P.S. Forgive me, English is not my native language ;P
P.S.2 As a matter of fact I've learnt plenty of new words and expressions from your story - big thanks for that :D
1,393 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »