Reviews for Merging
mean-girl1994 chapter 12 . 10/24/2015
Dammit why whyyyy god dammit sasuke this story always fucking always makes me cry and now after the 6th time reading it seeing how they reap each other apart damn it u r good more than good actually u r amazing! great work ! oh and once more .sasuke
Guest chapter 24 . 9/13/2015
This was soooooooo sweet! I really enjoyed it and look forward to reading your work in the future :D
Guest chapter 19 . 7/18/2015
Hallelujah!
Vykki Q chapter 24 . 6/5/2015
I loved this story! Great joB!
Vykki Q chapter 16 . 6/5/2015
I wish Temari was a man so Naruto could punch the shit out of her lol
silver roses98 chapter 24 . 5/4/2015
That god. afjawekjf. THAT ENDING. That. Ending. LOVE IT

lots of love,
silver roses98
silver roses98 chapter 8 . 5/4/2015
I don't know how many times I've read this already but I can assure you that this isn't my first time. Still, my thoughts and emotions are on a roller coaster ride while reading this. I may not write good but I know when I see a good and entertaining story. This is one of them :)
Guest chapter 17 . 3/2/2015
So instead of using my adhd as an excuse for my short attention span, I should just blame cable. Brilliant.
64teeth chapter 10 . 5/2/2014
Poor Naruto, so confused...
64teeth chapter 9 . 5/2/2014
They really had fucked up family... I really hope that Naruto's inner strenght emerges soon and aids him in straightening everything out:-)
64teeth chapter 8 . 5/2/2014
Whoa, when Gaara puts his mind to it he goes all out... Poor Naruto getting so confused, I hope that he'll prevail:-) and shows Gaara what true strenght is:-)
64teeth chapter 7 . 5/2/2014
So I'm glad Temari isn't poirtraited as a bitch in your fic - to often authors make her that:-) and we saw first contact between Sasuke and Naruto :-) Sasuke is going to be so frustrated and Naruto probably won't remember anything...
64teeth chapter 6 . 5/2/2014
So we now know who the spy is:-) but it has to be hard for her to play so out of character - all meek and sweet:-)
64teeth chapter 5 . 5/2/2014
Uh, if that wasn't obvious then I don,t know what it was... But Naruto is pretty oblivious so it's no wonder he didn't notice:-)
64teeth chapter 4 . 5/2/2014
So the one in denial and the naive one aren't so much in denial or naive as it would seem:-) interesting :-)
1,426 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »