Reviews for Merging
64teeth chapter 3 . 5/2/2014
So Gaara has some wicked goals, hmm...? Let's who is gonna catch who:-) because I think he underestimates Naruto :-D
64teeth chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
And this chapter was amazing! The Uchiha possesivness reared it's ugly head, but Sasuke can't recognise it for what it really is... Is Gaara geniuely interested in Naruto, or just playing?
64teeth chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Nice first chapter - I like the plot idea, and I like how you write:-)
toolazytologin chapter 18 . 3/9/2014
so naruto didn't hate gaara for holding him in a very inappropriate way, not even disgusted with being kissed by someone he doesn't love -.- .. and yet he's saying he's in love with sasuke? Now, im confused with naruto's feeling, i wonder if his feelings for sasuke is genuine if anyone will do -.-
secretly-eager-to-please077 chapter 24 . 2/28/2014
Oh lordy, that was great. I enjoyed it immensely! I even took the time to read the author's notes just because you're funny. I think I've found my soul mate. You're an amazing writer, and I want to read all of your cute SasuNaru stories! Thanks for being awesome. -Secretly
cary99 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Love it
Guest chapter 11 . 1/20/2014
"Let me go change. I think I wore this outfit yesterday." True. Sasuke is the sole character in Naruto that had gone on so many outfit changes. Being Kishimoto's favourite sure has its advantages.
88888wwww chapter 24 . 1/7/2014
*gasp*He did not say i love you back!;),;$!:2.8!:2.!8:2.!8:.28!2:.8
matsujun chapter 24 . 11/30/2013
! I LOVED IT!
cynereligion chapter 24 . 11/17/2013
So much love for this fic.
SaikaMasaomi chapter 3 . 10/2/2013
What does 'lktsctagf' stand for?
SaikaMasaomi chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Suffixes

Chan- girl
Kun- guy
Obaasan- grandfather
Obaachan- grandmother
Jou-chan- un married/ young girl
San- Mr./Ms./Mrs. (Maybe?)
Sama- honorific, like king, or stuff like that
Sensei- teacher
Dono- between 'San/sama' in terms of respect
Hope this helps
cknakzex chapter 24 . 9/20/2013
At the beginning, Gaara was sort of an infuriating character, but I guess his intentions (with Naruto, at least) were sort of good? LOL. But with him assuming that Sasuke was just like his own father had been was...unfair. He didn't even know Sasuke...like that. Itachi... I still wonder what he was trying to get at by trying to make Sasuke miserable. I loved when Itachi kept hinting about the "little hot blond" & Sasuke automatically thought of Naruto every time. LOL. Anyway, it stung my heart whenever Sasuke said things or did things that hurt Naruto...unintentionally. The ending was really cute how Sasuke finally told Naruto what he wanted to hear. Thank you for sharing this story with us!
MissJudged16 chapter 24 . 8/15/2013
It was a lovely first sex scene. lol no seriously though it was good. Some people write them awfully (because that doesn't make me sound like a pervert...) but it's true. You write smut very well naturally. Sorry if that doesn't sound like a compliment... I meant it as one. Anyway, great story. I love the way you tied the characters in as well as the original plot. It all melded together very well. Excellent job.
MissJudged16 chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
I love how Gaara is in this story. Excellent excellent excellent
1,426 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »