Reviews for Merging
Ninaloveanime chapter 24 . 8/14/2013
great story! :) thank you!
Imma.Pyoh chapter 24 . 7/29/2013
I loved your fic! The plot was original and the story didnt get boring or repetitive. Your writting is very good (there are some words repeated here and there, but it was much better than many fics around here)

I also loved the fact that you didnt take sasuke or naruto out of character- i HATE when they do a super-shy and femenine naruto -_- or a cheesy sasuke (or worse...an uke sasuke! DDD:)

I also loved the jealous sasuke3. I would like you writting some sainaru or kakanaru :D

The only thing i didnt love was the lemon. It was your first one so i understand it was kind of awkward haha. You wrote so much about the kissing and stuff and so little about the actual action. Keep that in mind next time :3

But anyways I loved it! Your author notes were also very fun to read :33

Ill be searching your other fics x3
Asia Juzala chapter 24 . 7/6/2013
Perfect.
Just fucking perfect.
I really wish I knew so many adjectives as Sasuke with the dictionary in his head, so that I could describe my feelings to you now.
Amazing. Awesome. Marvellous.
You actually managed to satisfy all of my hidden desires connected with Naruto, Sasuke, their relaitionship, the setting of the story...
Just like that. Perfect.
This is by far the best sasunaru story I've read here.
No kidding.
Perfect.
Great, now I repeat myself '

I had no idea there were so many talented people out there. You certainly are a gifted author. And you seem such a great person... God, how to put it... I just like you so much, even though I haven't met you :) weird, sorry '

Well then...
LOVE YOU! Sorry :*

P.S. Forgive me, English is not my native language ;P
P.S.2 As a matter of fact I've learnt plenty of new words and expressions from your story - big thanks for that :D
Guest chapter 5 . 5/10/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
SoreyMikleo4Ever chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
I am a firm believer that if real guys were as hot as they are in anime, there would be no such thing as lesbians. (THIS IS NOT SLANDER! I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST LESBIANS!) I'm just saying, if real guys ran around looking and dressing like Sasuke or Ed (from FullMetal Alchemist) no woman would be able to resist…of course, there'd be a hellovalot more gay men….

oh i so agree with this statement lol love your style
goldragon08 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
just saying i have this story saved in my favs and i read thru it often. love it. never delete it.
PurpleSong chapter 24 . 3/28/2013
He finally said it!
Thank you for sharing such a well written and utterly amazing ff!
Yuyne chapter 14 . 3/21/2013
I love love triangles...or squares... too! They're so fun! It's like one cute guy - a uke (...normally girl, but it's Yaoi we're talking about here ) is being chased by semes!
Yuyne chapter 7 . 3/21/2013
O/O Aha...ahaha...I nearly fainted when reading the part about...about...the...Sasuke's...um, problem.
Xyra Kaze chapter 24 . 3/19/2013
glad that sasuke finally admitted it! it just makes it soooo much beter!
Xyra Kaze chapter 23 . 3/19/2013
awwww i wanted to see the rest of this amazing date! oh well
Xyra Kaze chapter 22 . 3/19/2013
sasuke should just say it back!
Xyra Kaze chapter 21 . 3/19/2013
awwww that was so cute. i can't wait to see the date
Xyra Kaze chapter 20 . 3/19/2013
LOL fluff is always just sooo cute!
Xyra Kaze chapter 19 . 3/19/2013
oooh now that was just soooo hot and sexy at the same time!
1,426 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »