Reviews for Pied Piper
Guest chapter 10 . 10/14/2015
I read many stories so far and just a few were really really good one. But this here? This falls unter the planket: I wanna see exactly this plot in the show!

So keep on you have an amazing talent in writing
spnfan44 chapter 10 . 9/14/2015
Wonderful story! Really enjoyed it!
Dede
LunaBianca chapter 10 . 8/20/2015
That was really fun, by turns gruesome and heartwarming. It's refreshing to see the boys have such a clean victory. Thanks for writing and sharing!
LunaBianca chapter 6 . 8/19/2015
Good job keeping the tension up. I'm totally hooked.
LunaBianca chapter 5 . 8/19/2015
Very tantalizing. Nice job with Dean's panic and cheeky swagger. I like getting a view of what went on while Sam was out.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/18/2015
I enjoy the cranky banter; Sam and Dean have to be pretty bad off to accept casual touch, and I am relieved this chapter keeps the brothers in character. (I, of course, flail happily with whump and fluff, but need it tempered with angst 'cause I'm bent like that. *wink*)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
An enticing start. I love stories where the brothers are really unified. Thanks for writing, I'll keep reading!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/18/2015
Well done
Guest chapter 10 . 6/12/2015
Oh my god this was awesome. I never thought I'd get so emotionally attached to OCs
ziggy.uk chapter 10 . 10/10/2014
Wow, this story was amazing, I wanted to finish it so 'Father' the evil b*stard was dead and gone but wanted it to last as it was such a great read! Didn't expect Sam's vision to come true in the way it did but what great writing that it did, and just loved the characters of the girls Paige and Rosa, frightened and traumatised but able to help and, in particular Rosa heal Dean's wound that would have been fatal. And perfect too that it was another child of 'Father' who ended him so that the others didn't have his blood on their hands and that Irene got justice against her tormentor. From your words could imagine just how evil 'Father' or should I say Gomer was and also the evil, creepy Brian and the picture you painted was terrifying, it really had me on the edge of my seat reading. Perfect ending Paige and Rosa to be reunited with their families and Sam and Dean back in the Impala off for some Church lady pies at Pastor Jim's!
Riveting read from first word to last and a definite fave, thanks :)
IdeasLurkingWithinTheDarkness chapter 10 . 6/3/2014
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it!

-The Winters Child-
Sanshal chapter 10 . 5/18/2014
Loved the entire story from start to finish!

And the best part was Dean had faced terrors before that scared 'Gomer'! LOL

Thanks for sharing!
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 2 . 1/22/2014
Dean, if he likes Miley Cyrus...just do the exorcism.
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
This is a great start, wee bit mysterious and confusing, but to the great beyond we go!
Nadamalki chapter 10 . 7/21/2013
Awesome story! You really put Dean through the wringer in this one ha! Thank you for sharing :)