Reviews for More Than a Summer Fling
aleyaNSYI chapter 12 . 5/24
Not bad..
Deijusty17 chapter 12 . 11/5/2014
it's nice,un...but,there are some things included in this story that's really confusing, yeah..and its a bit too rushy..but still.,nice story you've got here..keep up the good work..
Neji's-Girl-Forever chapter 12 . 1/26/2014
Aww! Itachi was so sweet towards Ino! Haha, omg! I almost cried when Ino and Sasuke fought! Aww, Gaara was jealous! Too fudging cute man! Haha, it was an AMAZING story to read! Update? Please ;;) if you ever see this review :). I'm dying to know how it ends.
StoryLover chapter 5 . 1/22/2014
ugh nothing against drama but even drama has to make sense. the charakters all OC and that weird inosai, inogaara thing is weird too. one other man i can understand but two? out of nowhere? i would had guessed shikamaru more as gaara or sai. those make no sense and there is no backstory or explaining. i'm just like "huh? wha? when? ... the hell is going on?" and that the whole time. actually ... when the fuck did sasuke came back? why did he came back? it's still ninja story kinda and they still have missions and obviously there is still trouble with the akasukis. sooo the fuck? no explaination? nothing? okay ... by the way ino is a slut in this, trying to defend it with "ya thinking to much into it" is just lame. they're ninjas so why the fuck did she not just fleed with gaara or something, before they got caught. and where did sai pop out of nowhere and touch ino like that? when did that happen? why? i ... ugh i should stop asking question cuz i obviously get no answer. and sasuke getting slapped? pffft please there i was like "... this is an joke". you made the charakters all to romance novel cliche and dumb. it's not enjoyable, it's like in highschool for retards. you just shaking your head like "when will the stupidity end ...". this isn't an romance, drama or anything, this is an story to give people an headache and confuse the shit out of them.

no scenario, no explainations, nothing interesting, all charakters are OC and stupid. it's to rushed and just unpleasant. just bad man, just bad. sorry but i can't finish this one here, i rather read good stories instead of ... whatever this is.
DeadlyPrincess17 chapter 12 . 8/3/2013
Update soon... You made a good job for making me cry
FullMoon chapter 12 . 4/12/2013
Eehh i didnt like this Sora bitch! I didnt like her bein with Itachi! Itachi doesnt need a slutty whore girlfriend!
Samantta Hyuuga chapter 12 . 12/26/2011
I hate this Sora! She is a prostitute, bitch, repugnant! I HATE SHE! ARG!

The end of the chapter was so exciting! I was crying! VERY VERY VERY GREAT! IS WONDERFUL! Continue pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee! I really love Sasuino much!

If update, notify me please!

Kisses
darkninja21 chapter 12 . 8/31/2011
Ahhh! Update soon! I gotta know what happens next!
SasuIno2525 chapter 12 . 5/20/2011
r there going to be more chapters? pls update soon
efwv chapter 12 . 5/7/2011
is this the end...?
sasukeUchiha5 chapter 12 . 4/17/2011
the story was GREAT i loved all the drama and i hated gaara for being so jealous and sora for telling but really great story:)
sasuinobabe210 chapter 12 . 3/13/2011
Awesome! sasuino is back in the picture i really don't want ino and sasuke but it adds more drama and makes it awesomer and interestinger not a real word but nice job really looking forward to the next chapter
IheartTanTan3 chapter 12 . 2/26/2011
I loooove this:) fave chapter! i like how Sasuke is in character:))
x-GaaIno-x-For-Life-x chapter 12 . 2/19/2011
Aww, sho shwweeet. ;] whatsh gonna happen wif Itachi? And and Gaara and Ino? And Shashuke and Ino? And that Shora gaal?

LOL I like putting sh in my 's'es

Sheeyaa! ;3
shania7 chapter 12 . 2/17/2011
Thank goodness sora is out of the picture i couldn't stand her. God sasuke sure loves ino.i hope ino forgives him and they start out fresh.i hope the others forgive sasuke is is a good friend. can't wait to see the next soon!