Reviews for Solstice III stonehenge
excessivelyperky chapter 23 . 9/19/2015
Good luck with that potion-I have a terrible feeling that Snape will end up the sacrifice while Harry lives, but that's just me.
excessivelyperky chapter 22 . 11/22/2014
So, Lucius gets to meet Nurse Ratched (cf Cuckoo's Nest), or Dr. Ratched as the case may be. Heh.

Poor Draco, though, glad that Hermione is there to help him.

And Snape is right to worry about Harry, but how else to get that Horcrux out? (I know, simple surgery would be much too easy, right?).

Good chapter.
tigerlily124 chapter 27 . 11/16/2014
Awesome trilogy. I loved reading this! *bows to the author*
Elaine Weasley chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
this former reviewer just me. now that i have an account, i can favorite you as an author;) your trilogy is still my all time favorite harry potter story. i am gonna try my hand at writing some h.p. fanfiction. i don't have constant access to a computer, so it may take me a while to get any traction...i'm gonna see if i can get things figured out to post my first ch. sometime this week...anyhow, type to ya later!
perfectpureblood chapter 27 . 3/28/2014
omg, I can't believe its over! what a lovely ending, I'm so glad they were all happy and lived happily ever after! I can't believe Dumbledore lived and Lucius fell in love with a muggle woman, and Draco finally gained the father he always wanted! that's so fantastic! such a sweet, fitting ending to an incredible fic- its an end of an era! thanks for finishing!
when you do get a book published I will definitely buy it! :)
jadely31 chapter 27 . 3/13/2014
Thanks for a wild ride story. Lots of action, character growth, interesting plot twists. You have a great imagination to come up with this story. Thank you also for not jumping into relationships too soon. I hope to see more of your work in the future.
daisylee06 chapter 25 . 2/28/2014
I just found Solstice and finished all three parts of it in just a few days. I have to say I really, really love it. You have made me laugh and at some points even cry. I would really love to read more about your Draco, Severus, and Harry. Oh, and is it just me or did you have Hermione find out about Draco's dark mark in both chapter 22&24?
Phoenixx Rising chapter 27 . 2/26/2014
Wow! This has been one long great series. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Thank you for all the time and effort you put into this fantastic story. This is one of those series I will go back and read favorite parts on. :) I already have, in fact, done that a few times.
I've loved this series. Thanks! Let me know if you ever publish your novel. I'll be buying a copy. :)
just me chapter 27 . 2/25/2014
BRAVO!
Sumi Anzu chapter 27 . 2/24/2014
Thank you for your hard work! We, the readers are verrry happy for completing your wonderful and merry heart-wrecking then heart-warmimg series!

I glad draco reunited with his father and lucious find his other half, hester. I was smiling at how similar she is to hermonie.

"bossy muggle woman who somehow with a magic of her own made me see the world in a different way than I have ever seen it before. "
Darker side: hester is lucius' doctor so she know lucius condition and mental state which she could have take advantage of. Not that she did. coworkers, supervisors and others find it unethical and unprofession being in relationship with patients. May get her fired and suspend her lisence.
Maybe if they kept a secret till for 2 or 3 after lucious no longer her patient.

Brightside: dont think too hard, happy disney ending for them!

The jounery ended here, your only the beginning. Live. Love. Laugh. _
Rosaleen chapter 27 . 2/23/2014
Fantastic stories. I am so glad you completed them. Thank you .
just me chapter 26 . 2/10/2014
only one more chapter? (sniffles a little.) i have really enjoyed this story. lucius falling in love with a muggle was interesting. i've been wondering, do you know of any fics where draco falls in love with a muggle? i tried lookkng it up and nothing showed. it would be a really interesting story. i will be watching for the ...last... update...:(
Phoenixx Rising chapter 26 . 1/27/2014
Gross! Lol! I still get grossed out by kissing. :P

Wow, wasn't expecting Dumbledore. Cool!
Sumi Anzu chapter 26 . 1/27/2014
I knew it! I glad pro. D is alive!

Yoi quickly tied all pairing together in chapter. It wasnt too rush since we saw them coming.

I am glad you slow down a bit for more developement for lucious's pairing.

Only thing left meeting between father and son. Also, party for end of dark lord and maybe harry giving speech there to conclude or zoom a bit in future with kid. Whatever happen i am contented ( as long as draco meet his father and maybe that dr he snogging)
qsklue chapter 26 . 1/27/2014