Reviews for Answering the Phone
Camerine chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Cool! I love it. It made me smile. XD

~Camerine
fififolle chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
OMG OMG THIS WAS BRILLIANT *runs around like crazy* How come I haven't read this before? I was *so* wanting to write this theme, even started, but I figured someone must have already done it, and I never got very far. Well, this was WAY better than mine, and I love my stuff :P That second last one was *hilarious* and the last one, man, I almost died of squee. I loved it. The whole thing was perfectly put together. Touching and sweet, sad too. *Nice* work.
SongbirdGK chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
How on Earth or any other planet for that matter did I NOT find your stories before? These are perfect! I'm going to print them all out and carry them with me onto the plane (Christmas travel- fun stuff). Much more interesting than those ridiculous movies they always show at this time of year... *sigh*...

O! That gives me a 'fic idea. Hm.

Anyway... I adore these short little snippets. And he started to say the L word! *fangirlish shriek* I love you for writing that!
pavaneofstars chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
I love this! The parts with Rodney yelling at the idiots he works with were hilarious!
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
This was divine! I am so glad I'm not the only one who'd wondered about what messages he'd left her. And the messages were so very Rodney! I don't suppose you'd consider doing one about their conversation in the elevator about how to distract Dr. Lee with Elizabeth's feminine wiles...? I can hope, can't I? Thank you for a lovely fic.
Teri chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Outstanding, I could just see that having happened the way the episode was written. Very nice.
PurpleYin chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
It's sad but heart warming at the same time. Love the TARDIS comment, and it's all just so sweet that he not only calls but keeps on trying and trying. Just lovely.
not jackie chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
i love it. i started laughing hysterically at the second to last message. so totally rodney. great job! love xan.
Sepik chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Heh! That was interseting. I liked it. :D Although the bit about Rodney saying 'I love you' was kind of ... eh... pointless. Although, if Rodney was ever going to tell her that, I can easily imagine an answering machine being what he'd use to tell her.
S chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Oh for the love of cheese, answer the phone Lizzie!
The Watch Stander chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Really cute.I think Sam better watch out, Weir just might steal him!

Well done!

WS :)
Stormie chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Very sweet. I liked it. And for some reason, I could see this happening. Elizabeth just lost at home after being recalled from Atlantis.