Reviews for Moonlight Kaleidoscope
RaggingLightningWolf chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
awsome and yes i'd love a sequal please. yu have a way with bringing out thier personalities.
Alecksander92 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Ohhh! Sequel sequel! There should totally be one! I approve a thousand percent!
ninofkonoha chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
that was sad...poor twisted sasuke
Ender-kb chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
This is a really great fic. The make-up on Sasuke is extremely disturbing. It helps to show his mental instability and his struggle with his identity. The fact that Naruto is able to accept all that Sasuke is, past and current, really says something about their bond. I like your take on the way the Mangekyo Sharingan works. I think a lot of people don't quite understand how it works, but I think you got a good grasp of it. It really is all about the emotions and mental state. Great job.
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
loved it!
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Nice story!
asylum-bound chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
SEQUEL PLEEASE xD
Dalliere chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Holly freck! This was awesome! XD It's so well written and it doesn't even have much conversation on it, which was so wonderful and refreshing.
red-headed psychopaths wanted chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
wow! that was awesome! if u haven't already made a sequel please do!

:D
R. Liam chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
hey! this is great!

ngayon ko lang talaga nabasa, pero wow. I swear it's great. :)
oceans-of-light chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
I love the part where you discribe Sasuke's new appearance, if only he could look like that in the manga. This story is so cool! I'm faving it right away!

-tomm
FrayFray chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
very nice. i loved it.
Stupidity Unleashed chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
That was good.

I caught on to the make up thing actually (I'm so proud of myself! I'm usually the slow one ;)

Oh, and by the way, the superOhMyGoshLong-ed sentences were a good idea. They sound more like thoughts: unsure and seemingly never ending. It was more..."realistic" sounding to me.

Yeys for you.

As for the sequal...It's good as it is, but a sequal would be fun ;P
SLYSWN chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
I didn't find it confusing... I though it was perfect! cheers!
Konoko89 chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
ooh it was great .. i feel special and wanted ... personally i think a sequel would be a good idea ... maybe have naruto help sasuke discover himself for who he is .. something sappy (if that makes any sense) so that he doesn't need the make-up .. that he's his own person without itachi and orochimaru ... perhaps make it a sort of challenge issued by naruto for sasuke (also if that makes any sense)and perhaps his acceptance back to konoha ... though considering his mental state it might be better for him and naruto to live together on the outskirts .. maybe become anbu together ... (that would be so cool) you know go on missions and such ... and of course with lemons! now i've rambled on long enough ... wow i think this is the longest review i've every written ... um ... hehe ... i think i'll run away now .. thanks again seto-chan!