Reviews for It Matters
MadeOfStars chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Wonderful... Perfectly captures the essence of BB. Grat job.
astrakane chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
a bit confusing at the beginning, but still really good
artigiano chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
that was SO good! great job!
wondercloud chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
I really like this. It's long enough to say what it needs to, but says so much more. :) It's a really beautiful song that I'd forgotten about. After I read this I had to listen to it.
dddynamite chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Wow deep I loved it you write well!
omg chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Beautifully written. Really liked the descriptions of their physical movements, as well as the theme. Thanks for writing.
goldpiece chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
this is such a beautiful story, I can't even properly describe it. You have the caring relationship between the two of them down perfectly. Positively beautiful. Well done.
canthereisto chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
utterly adored this fic! “Isn’t that what you’re doing right now?” aw, now I want my very own Booth. This was great, I can't wait to see more from you!

Ava
Bella-mi-amore chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
that was really wonderful. For a few moments there I thought maybe Booth was having an out of body experiance. lol.
Scazydramaqueen282 chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
This is amazing...what is it with me stumbling upon the best fics today?

This is AMAZING. Better than amazing, even better than better than amazing! I hope that makes sense...lol!

Flippin' fantastic, darling. Words cannot describe the sheer magnificence of this! Well, maybe they can, cause I am! Lol..sorry, it's 1 in the morning here, and I'm kinda tired and I'm watching old That 70's Show reruns...lol...

Great job, really, amazing.

Can you believe that at the beginning, I thought the guy was Booth? With the whole religious thing? Lol...

-Mariah :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) times a million billion...lol!