Reviews for Chicharong Flower: Translated
Yesterday's Secrets chapter 9 . 6/27/2013
Oh my gosh, your NejiTen fanfics are all so hilarious! XD The most hilarious chapter in my opinion would have to be the ast. Damn, my sides hurt! You should really make more of these. Like, seriously. You have real talent, you might as well publish a book! Lol. Write more!

Cheers,
Yesterday's Secrets
Guest chapter 9 . 7/2/2012
I can't stop laughing at this story, seriously! Tagal ko na to di binabasa! I salute to you!
laurana117 chapter 9 . 6/9/2012
I loved this story so much! Keep up the good work! :)
BadgerPride10 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Nice pilipino ah!

PS tikbalang in english is cenataur

DONT LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT! I HAVE NO IDEA WHY I LIKE GREEK MYTHOLOGY TOO MUCH
batuten chapter 9 . 4/3/2011
i so love tenten's whole name. XDDDD
Puppeteer of Black -Real chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Hinata's eyes were positively shining with happiness. "I do, Father."

The old priest turned to the blond. "And you, Uzumaki Naruto…" He bowed closer towards the groom. "…do you dig her?"

"Of course!" said Naruto proudly.

"Ok game, You two are wedded. Let's start the drinking spree!" The priest rushed to the banquet and started taking bottles.

Laugh my ass off, I want that dude at my wedding!

Damn I'd die for a chance to put the garter on Neji.. his legs are nice and clean. Hairy legs aren't very sexy... I don't know WHERE guys got that from...
Puppeteer of Black -Real chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Hinata's eyes were positively shining with happiness. "I do, Father."

"Of course!" said Naruto proudly.

Laugh my ass off, I want that dude at my wedding. Then again, I also want byakuya kichiki
Mizily chapter 9 . 12/11/2010
This is so cute! I was fangirling pretty much all the way through. If I have one criticism, it would be that a few times, you've alternated from past to present tense, but that's just me grammar nitpicking. Overall, I loved it.
JWzipper chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Tikbalang...

You learn somethin new every day...

PEACE!

-JWzipper
ShinJinIchi23 chapter 9 . 8/12/2010
OH MY GOD! THIS IS FREAKING AWESOME! I love you for making this! I was laughing the whole time! I can relate at this fic so much cause we are from the same country! Hahahaha! God! Wooo!

May tatlong bear sa loob ng isang bahay... hahahaha!

LOL, Neji is so funny! :DDDDD

-Lhai
Kyanie chapter 9 . 7/31/2010
Hehe.. Whatta funny proposal :D
Kyanie chapter 5 . 7/30/2010
Hihi.. Wicked!
Kyanie chapter 4 . 7/30/2010
Erm.. a conflict on the rise
Kyanie chapter 3 . 7/30/2010