Reviews for Chicharong Flower: Translated
tomboy901 chapter 2 . 9/26/2006
Cool chapter! This is a great story, with Tenten acting like a rebel and Neji being the stoic bastard. XD
Cassiafistula chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
very good story! pls pls pls update soon soon soon !
encyser chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Oi! Where'd my review go? Oh well...I still can't find the Filipino original for this ficcie. Puhleze send me a link to it! If the original's just as hilarious as this translated version (absolutely loved the garter scene!) then I must read it!
VirtualxSimplicity chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Interesting beginning, please continue. I need a story to look forward to when I want to read romance fiction between Neji and Tenten! (Which is often...)

VxS
Sheo Darren chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Ahahaha! I prefer the original's insane hilarity, but the English translation does has its own charm. Kudos to your Translation Team and to you, too, Ate!
Swt. Harmony chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Yay, another translation! The summary made me smile, it's just so random. So are Chicharong flowers made of pork and are eatable? I'll figure it out next chapter, update soon.
Weee chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
"And I wish Adam was gay instead! Then the male species wouldn’t have spread this pervasively, and mutated into several forms of sub-standard forms such as you" LMFAO, you must continue this I expect good things from it :]
me chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
hello! i haven't reviewed the tagalog version of this story even though i have read it for alost a year ago and i'd like to say that even if i read i over and over again, the story never fails to make me laugh. Together with miriae(i think you know her), we have spread the nejiten goodness to our classmates and they love it.

...The english version was okay but...of course, as a filpino, the tagalog version is still funnier, wittier, and better...hehehe...

...ah comment...( or flame...joke...) “What? You expect me to act like a Virgin Mary when you almost crushed my hip bones! Be thankful I’m not in the mood to kill.” ...

...i would like to say that i wished you didn't use that (Virgin Mary) because it is too...ah...how do i put it...ah offensive...and i was hit...yes...i wish you used "Maria Clara" or something better...

...ah..yun...that's all...

...good luck to your works and other installments...

and...we, in behalf of the other fans of "About a Daddy and a Nanny" will wait for the update, religiously...ehehe _

_
k4gh chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Yay! Its in english and its still as good and as funny! Thank you for this! :D
katskee chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
chicharon! the fic that converted me into a full-blown nejiten fan! well-translated and it still retained the trademark syao-humor. this just made me realized that i'm really glad to be born filipino, coz the best nejiten writer is too! i get to read the humor only our nation can appreciate n_n keep updating!
BlooVeggieStix chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Chicharong. . .flowers? ZOMFG! THAT'S TOO FUNNY! Ahaha. I've never imagined a story about. . .chicharong u
VASHD1 chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
i enjoyed this very much , cute story , keep up the good work
Kodoku chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
LoL!

"So, we meet again, Cocky Jellyfish." ROFL. Dude that had me laughing my head off. I love you and your humorous writing. Also thank you to the translators, without you, I wouldn't have read this. So thanks!

And this is a really funny fic, I really hope to read the next chapter soon. Keep up the good work.

Kodoku.
Ame Mika'zuki chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
*falls of her chair, laughing* Who would've thought that Filipino expressions could be more funnier (indeed) in English? XD "Son of a tadpole- anak ng butete" XD MAN that cracked me up! Again!

'Hey, not because you're driving a luxury car doesn’t mean you’re entitled to brag!”'-just a little suggestion, I think it would be better if it's "just" instead of "not". :D

suggestion lang po!

YOU GO ATE SYAOWEE! AND THE PEOPLE WHO TRANSLATED THIS! XD
kat kat chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
yay! i nearly fell off my chair when i found out u were doing a chicharong flower translation XD please keep updating! esp. 'about a daddy and a nanny'

(hehe, tikbalang...maybe i should use that as a penname...)
168 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »